Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 03:53:27 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  for Hooch the bacon king
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 50 Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: for Hooch the bacon king  (Read 402976 times)
Flagstaff Jess
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Seize the Cocktail!

URL icon « Reply #630 on: March 27, 2009, 08:25:53 AM »

Here is something we can use to clean up with after eating bacon, drinking bacon Bloody Marys and wearing bacon bras.  Sent to me by a good friend

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Make-Bacon-Soap/ Cheers
IP address Logged

Begin doing what you want to do now.  We are not living in eternity.  We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake.  Let us use it before it is too late.   - Marie Bevon Ray
Hooch
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

Freak Of The Rainbow Pork Lover

URL icon « Reply #631 on: March 27, 2009, 10:15:09 AM »

Here is something we can use to clean up with after eating bacon, drinking bacon Bloody Marys and wearing bacon bras.  Sent to me by a good friend

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Make-Bacon-Soap/ Cheers

Hehehe....just when vegetarians thought it was safe to get into the shower to avoid bacon!!! 
IP address Logged

"There is nothing in the universe more exciting than a piece of bacon."

-Dan Phillips
connielv
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Denvers finest playing guess my weight

URL icon « Reply #632 on: March 31, 2009, 09:52:27 PM »

**  This just in............

http://www.walletpop.com/specials/i-spy-restaurant-tricks?icid=main|classic|dl8|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.walletpop.com%2Fspecials%2Fi-spy-restaurant-tricks

Skimping on the bacon????  Now THAT'S a crime!!   Shame on Cracker Barrel !
IP address Logged

I'm faster than a greased monkey strapped to a bullet train.......-Carl Edwards (99)
Ron N Deb
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #633 on: March 31, 2009, 10:59:34 PM »

Bad Ju Ju !
 Evil Cheers Evil
IP address Logged

Peace N Love
Ron N Deb
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #634 on: April 01, 2009, 10:02:45 AM »

Wave You know ..... I don't even know what a cracker barrel is, I always thought it was something a bunch of old farts sat around in the general store while jamming on a good bluegrass tune and whitttling on sticks  LOL LOL LOL

I gaurantee that Camp Run a muck will only serve double thick bacon slices with our sourdough waffles made with 100% organic ingredients. The extra special rum free lattes will include extra rum in every serving.

Can I go yet?

:peace
IP address Logged

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. - Will Rogers
Hooch
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #635 on: April 01, 2009, 10:40:43 AM »

Wave You know ..... I don't even know what a cracker barrel is, I always thought it was something a bunch of old farts sat around in the general store while jamming on a good bluegrass tune and whitttling on sticks  LOL LOL LOL

I gaurantee that Camp Run a muck will only serve double thick bacon slices with our sourdough waffles made with 100% organic ingredients. The extra special rum free lattes will include extra rum in every serving.

Can I go yet?

I wonder if we can turn Run-A-Muck into a high-end restaurant franchise specializing in hearty bacon and spiked coffee??  Anything to help fund next year's TBF.
IP address Logged

-Dan Phillips
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #636 on: April 01, 2009, 08:25:10 PM »

Can I go yet?

I wonder if we can turn Run-A-Muck into a high-end restaurant franchise specializing in hearty bacon and spiked coffee??  Anything to help fund next year's TBF.

I think we call it a tip jar?

IP address Logged

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. - Will Rogers
Ron N Deb
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #637 on: April 01, 2009, 10:13:05 PM »

Can I go yet?

I think we call it a tip jar?

A Big Tip Jar !!
you either work for you meal ....or throw a Little Sumpthing Sumpthing into the Kitty

IP address Logged

Peace N Love
Ron N Deb
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #638 on: April 10, 2009, 03:58:07 PM »

Wave I had that nice BLT last night and now... I wake up, no longer a quote Old Timer quote, but find that I am now a quote Festivarian Extreme quote. What's up with that? Did I loose a few years in the transition? Maybe a few pounds would be nice...

IP address Logged

connielv
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Denvers finest playing guess my weight

URL icon « Reply #639 on: April 10, 2009, 04:02:24 PM »

Wave I had that nice BLT last night and now... I wake up, no longer a quote Old Timer quote, but find that I am now a quote Festivarian Extreme quote. What's up with that? Did I loose a few years in the transition? Maybe a few pounds would be nice...

Well CRAP!!!   This must mean that I will go from "Forumvarian" to an "Old Timer"?

I'm not sure I want to play like that!

Now Playing icon Listening to: the whiiiirrrrrrrring of the landscapers on their first visit of the year!
IP address Logged

I'm faster than a greased monkey strapped to a bullet train.......-Carl Edwards (99)
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #640 on: April 10, 2009, 05:25:42 PM »

Well CRAP!!!   This must mean that I will go from "Forumvarian" to an "Old Timer"?

I'm not sure I want to play like that!

Thumbs Up Are we really sure that Bluegrass Dustin didn't mean "Forovarian" when he coined that term????

I think we all agree with the above. Cheers

IP address Logged

bouzouki
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 421

URL icon « Reply #641 on: April 16, 2009, 02:20:07 PM »

Turbaconducken, a chicken stuffed in duck stuff in a turkey, all wrapped in bacon.  Or bacon, deep-fried into a cone shape, stuffed with eggs and hash browns., You eat it like an ice cream cone.  These ideas are from bacon camp
IP address Logged
Hooch
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #642 on: April 28, 2009, 10:20:56 AM »

Here's a little bit of science news to help prove our collective love of bacon is not just insane ramblings of tie-dye wearing pig huggers.

Bacon News
IP address Logged

-Dan Phillips
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #643 on: April 28, 2009, 11:04:03 AM »

so just imagine how good we're gonna feel when all of that bacon hits those hot skillets at 9am on wednesday morning? It will be even better when we all get to the eggs bene feed a few minutes later. Especially after oysters n beer and tropical tuesday the day before ....

Wooo Hoooo - Can I go NOW? :hop :hop :hop :hop

IP address Logged

bouzouki
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 421

URL icon « Reply #644 on: April 28, 2009, 01:12:09 PM »

If I could add to the tip jar; need little, want less.
Will work for no apparent reason, just as I stopped working for no apparent reason.
Sing for our supper, or slip'er a drink for a taste o' that baconuneggs.

Now Playing icon Listening to: Together through life, Bob Dylan
IP address Logged
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 50 Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC