Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 18, 2024, 03:20:06 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Hippie from Olema show and chat session
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Hippie from Olema show and chat session  (Read 346442 times)
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #525 on: February 13, 2012, 02:12:38 PM »

The Hippie show will be on the air tonight at 6:35 pm pacific, the request line is now open.

:peace

IP address Logged

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. - Will Rogers
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #526 on: February 27, 2012, 07:07:45 PM »

The Hippie show will be on the air tonight at 6:35 pm pacific !!!

IP address Logged

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. - Will Rogers
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #527 on: March 05, 2012, 03:47:09 PM »

I found some rare Stringdusters that you might like to hear tonight on the Hippie from Olema show on KWMR. Tune in at 6:35 pm pacific tonight! http://www.kwmr.org/

IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #528 on: March 12, 2012, 05:25:00 PM »

The Hippie from Olema show on KWMR is tonight! Tune in at 6:35 pm pacific http://www.kwmr.org/

IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #529 on: March 26, 2012, 10:29:48 AM »

I'm excited to host Grandpa Banana, David Thom, and Sam Page on tonight's pledge drive edition of the Hippie show. There are awesome thank you gifts for your generous plegde. Tune in at 6:30pm pacific!
http://www.kwmr.org/

IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #530 on: April 02, 2012, 01:08:35 PM »

An extra special Hippie from Olema show tonight! Listen for the Mr Soundman theme at around 7pm for a super Kleptograss live set from last night!

IP address Logged

TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #531 on: April 16, 2012, 07:39:29 PM »

Jerry's still on vacation, but I'm in the chat room with a few.... Thumbs Up

IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

You can check out my Domain site or follow me on Facebook
Cindy Lou
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #532 on: July 09, 2012, 07:54:44 PM »

Hippie is on the air now! He has only 3 weeks left for this show, so come listen and join us in the chat.
IP address Logged

"The most important thing is to find out what is the most important thing. "  (Shunryu Suzuki)
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #533 on: July 16, 2012, 01:36:54 PM »

Only two more Hippie from Olema shows before I depart for my new Colorado adventure! Extra special tonight will be a short phone interview with Sam Bush! Tune in at 6:35 pacific time on www.kwmr.org !

« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 10:48:09 AM by Hippie » IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « Reply #534 on: July 17, 2012, 06:20:41 AM »

Only two more Hippie from Olema shows before I depart for my new Colorado adventure! Extra special tonight will be a short phone interview with Sam Bush! Tune in at 6:35 pacific time on www.kwmr.org !

Jerry, you are going to love Colorado, neighbor! Medal
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
Pirate Looks at --
Old Timer

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #535 on: July 17, 2012, 06:27:09 AM »

No doubt it is the second best state in the country! Thumbs Up
IP address Logged

"A Pirate Looks at --"
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #536 on: July 17, 2012, 06:28:02 AM »

No doubt it is the second best state in the country! Thumbs Up
Second? Evil
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
Pirate Looks at --
Old Timer

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #537 on: July 17, 2012, 06:36:35 AM »

Yeah he is leaving the besT Evil
IP address Logged

"A Pirate Looks at --"
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #538 on: July 17, 2012, 06:42:31 AM »

Lets pitch in and get him some snow boots and long johns. Thin skinned Cali boy is gonna need them LOL
IP address Logged

Pirate Looks at --
Old Timer

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #539 on: July 17, 2012, 06:49:49 AM »

No kidding we get cold in Colo. In the summertime. We will miss Jerry a lot, but hope to hear him on KBUT!
IP address Logged

"A Pirate Looks at --"
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC