Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 03:26:40 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Hippie from Olema show and chat session
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Hippie from Olema show and chat session  (Read 340077 times)
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #495 on: May 09, 2011, 10:34:45 AM »

The Hippie from Olema Show is on the air tonight! A very special Mr Soundman segment is on tap, be sure to tune in KWMR.org at 6:30 Pacific. I can tell the forumvarians... I have a sweet excerpt from Lester Chambers last appearance at the DP, get ready for some R&B folks we're gonna rock.

Might as well let you know that the Hippie's annual PBWD show will be aired on Monday June 6th at 7pm. We'll max out the stream pretty early so don't be late. Just sayin

:peace

IP address Logged

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. - Will Rogers
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #496 on: May 16, 2011, 11:28:39 AM »

The Hippie from Olema show is on the air tonight at 6:30 pm pacific! I'm thinking about Ramblin Jack today.

Might as well let you know that the Hippie's annual PBWD show will be aired on Monday June 6th at 7pm. We'll max out the stream pretty early so don't be late. Just sayin

IP address Logged

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. - Will Rogers
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #497 on: May 23, 2011, 03:39:30 PM »

The Hippie from Olema is on the air Tonight! 6:30 PM Pacific!!!

IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #498 on: May 30, 2011, 05:43:00 PM »

The Hippie from Olema is on the air Tonight! 6:30 PM Pacific!!!  Wake the Dead is our Mr Soundman excerpt this evening, some of you may have heard it before. Everyone wants to tune in and catch it!

Now Playing icon Listening to: WTD 3/19/??
IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #499 on: June 06, 2011, 06:33:54 PM »

The annual Post Bluegrass Withdrawal show is on the air tonight! This might be the last version of this show that will be aired, the original is several years old. Tune in and see what it is all about... 6:30 PM Pacific.

IP address Logged

TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #500 on: June 27, 2011, 07:24:30 PM »

Is it on tonight???
IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

You can check out my Domain site or follow me on Facebook
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #501 on: July 04, 2011, 07:13:41 PM »

Even though it's a holiday I think it's on tonight.
I'll be there. Thumbs Up
IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #502 on: July 11, 2011, 05:56:50 PM »

IP address Logged

TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #503 on: July 18, 2011, 03:02:30 PM »

Tonight's the night. Wave

Listen here : The Hippie from Olema Show
Chat Here: The Mayor's chat space

IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #504 on: July 18, 2011, 07:40:18 PM »

Tonight's the night. Wave

It's lonely in the chat room

IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #505 on: August 01, 2011, 03:03:11 PM »

[/quote]

Now Playing icon Listening to: My Ipod named Dawn
IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #506 on: August 15, 2011, 03:04:53 PM »

The Hippie from Olema is on the air Tonight! 6:30 PM Pacific!!! AND We are now archiving the show at the KWMR.org website, you can catch the tunes you missed while fixing that cold frosty beverage :)

IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #507 on: August 22, 2011, 02:54:25 PM »

A very special "Mr Soundman" set from Red Molly is on tap tonight!!!!

The Hippie from Olema is on the air Tonight! 6:30 PM Pacific!!! AND We are now archiving the show at the KWMR.org website, you can catch the tunes you missed while fixing that cold frosty beverage :)

IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #508 on: August 30, 2011, 06:44:50 PM »

Bonus show this week! The Hippie from Olema will be on the air tonight (tuesday) at 6:35 PM with a mostly vinyl show!

IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #509 on: September 12, 2011, 03:23:51 PM »

It's pledge drive week folks! The powers that be are threatening to "pull" funding for the CPB. Recognize that 25% of the funding for KWMR comes from that source.

It's pledge drive. Please give generously. We're counting on you.

I'll be on the air tonight (Monday). Tune in!

IP address Logged

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC