Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 05:58:42 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Hippie from Olema show and chat session
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 37 Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Hippie from Olema show and chat session  (Read 340148 times)
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #480 on: March 14, 2011, 01:07:29 PM »

The Hippie from Olema is on the air tonight from 6:30 - 8:30 pacific effing daylight time. Through the jet lag fog we will be honoring the work of bear owsley who passed yesterday in australia. Did you know he invented the stage monitor?

IP address Logged

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. - Will Rogers
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #481 on: March 21, 2011, 05:06:11 PM »

I guess Jerry forgot this weeks reminder... Wave

IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

You can check out my Domain site or follow me on Facebook
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #482 on: March 21, 2011, 05:17:45 PM »

It's pledge drive folks! I'm gonna plunk down 15 bucks tonight in support of community radio. I'm challenging you to do the same! We are the force that can drive our society into a new a more enlightened future>

I am happy to host the amazing Riggy Rackin (riggy,com) and his concertina on tonight's special edition !

IP address Logged

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. - Will Rogers
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #483 on: March 21, 2011, 05:20:15 PM »

One advanced warning for tonight's chat - My server is being moved to a new data center at around 9 PM Mountain time, so the chat may go off line a half hour before the shows end. EEK!

It's pledge drive folks! I'm gonna plunk down 15 bucks tonight in support of community radio. I'm challenging you to do the same! We are the force that can drive our society into a new a more enlightened future>

I am happy to host the amazing Riggy Rackin (riggy,com) and his concertina on tonight's special edition !

IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

Debbiefromtucson
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #484 on: March 21, 2011, 05:27:24 PM »

Time change now has me confused ........ 630 PDT equals 630 MST or 730 MST?
IP address Logged

Debbie from Tucson
Cindy Lou
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #485 on: March 21, 2011, 05:54:06 PM »

Time change now has me confused ........ 630 PDT equals 630 MST or 730 MST?
6:30 PDT means Pacific Daylight Time
MST is Mountain Standard Time, but in CO we are currently observing MDT Mtn. Daylight Time
Since AZ does not observe Daylight Savings Time, AZ is now one hour earlier than CO, as is CA.  When we change back in November, AZ and CO will both be on MST, and CA will be on PST. 
And we will all be crazy once again.  LOL
IP address Logged

"The most important thing is to find out what is the most important thing. "  (Shunryu Suzuki)
Debbiefromtucson
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #486 on: March 21, 2011, 05:57:46 PM »

Thanks Cindy Lou....
IP address Logged

Debbie from Tucson
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #487 on: March 22, 2011, 12:06:39 AM »

Flower Thank you to each and every one of you.

Pledging to community radio is one of the best things we can do to keep ourselves free...

:peace
Hippie Jerry
IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #488 on: March 28, 2011, 10:21:15 AM »

Thumbs Up Thanks to each and every one of you for listening and helping us meet our pledge drive goals! Tonight we will all be rewarded with lot's of really good music, including a very tasty live set from a band that we all love. Don't miss tonight's Mr Soundman segment!

IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #489 on: April 04, 2011, 08:29:23 AM »

The Hippie from Olema Show will be under the able guidance of none other that Mr. musical varietie, Charlie Morgan. Be sure to tune in at 6:30 PM Pacific time. The place would be KWMR.org. I'll try to check into the chat from Fort Collins. Meanwhile here are views from my R & R time ;-)

IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #490 on: April 11, 2011, 10:35:34 AM »

The Hippie show is on the air tonight and is dedicated to our good friend Tony Rupe who suffered a stroke last Saturday. He is recovering in a Denver hospital and we are sending some good music vibes in his direction.

IP address Logged

connielv
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Denvers finest playing guess my weight

URL icon « Reply #491 on: April 11, 2011, 10:50:55 AM »

The Hippie show is on the air tonight and is dedicated to our good friend Tony Rupe who suffered a stroke last Saturday. He is recovering in a Denver hospital and we are sending some good music vibes in his direction.

I will be visiting Tony tonight and will attempt to join chat from ICU if at all possible

IP address Logged

I'm faster than a greased monkey strapped to a bullet train.......-Carl Edwards (99)
Auntie Hope
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #492 on: April 11, 2011, 10:06:15 PM »

What an incredible evening of music and outpouring of love for our friends Tony, Teresa and Dylan Rupe. I just love this place!  Love Thank You Mr. Hippie for providing a wonderful soundtrack for this very special night!  Thumbs Up

Auntie Hope  :festivarian2 :green
IP address Logged

InFleckIt! at Hippo Campus
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #493 on: April 18, 2011, 10:08:21 AM »

It's great to see that our friend Tony seems to be out of the woods! We'll just simply relax tonight and enjoy some really cool new releases and a few old favorites. Be sure to tune in at 6:30 pacific on KWMR.org.

:peace

IP address Logged

TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #494 on: May 02, 2011, 04:51:05 PM »

Tonight's the night.... again. Thumbs Up

IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 37 Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC