Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 05:57:42 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  for Hooch the bacon king
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 50 Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: for Hooch the bacon king  (Read 403093 times)
Flagstaff Jess
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Seize the Cocktail!

URL icon « Reply #600 on: March 06, 2009, 10:33:07 PM »

Ever notice how bacon tends to get caught between your teeth....

well no more

http://www.wishingfish.com/310587.html
IP address Logged

Begin doing what you want to do now.  We are not living in eternity.  We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake.  Let us use it before it is too late.   - Marie Bevon Ray
wilco1
Festivarian

Festivation rating 32

URL icon « Reply #601 on: March 13, 2009, 05:54:52 PM »

Hooch I thought this might look good on you

Cheers
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 05:57:12 PM by wilco1 » IP address Logged
Hooch
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

Freak Of The Rainbow Pork Lover

URL icon « Reply #602 on: March 14, 2009, 09:45:50 AM »

Cheers

I bet it would smell good on me too!
IP address Logged

"There is nothing in the universe more exciting than a piece of bacon."

-Dan Phillips
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #603 on: March 14, 2009, 10:06:32 AM »

Wave I think it would look better on Duk Tape Man, especially since he seems so fond of bacon lately. Hiding the Tequila bottle now, you never know when that ilttle dude will turn up.

:peace
IP address Logged

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. - Will Rogers
Flagstaff Jess
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Seize the Cocktail!

URL icon « Reply #604 on: March 14, 2009, 11:25:10 AM »

Cheers

I bet it would smell good on me too!

Now all you need is that bacon bikini and you are set..... Medal
IP address Logged

Begin doing what you want to do now.  We are not living in eternity.  We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake.  Let us use it before it is too late.   - Marie Bevon Ray
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #605 on: March 15, 2009, 03:26:30 PM »

Wave   OK - so the hole thing has finally gelled in my mind....  Wave

I propose we find about 300 pounds of bacon, make sure each pound is distributed in the town park camps during the oyster feed on June 16th, 2009. At or about exactly 9am on June 17th, 2009 each of those 300 pounds of bacon hit a hot skillet in town park. The smell should be quite intoxicating, I believe.

Not sure exactly what to call it but I'm sure our creative festivarians will come up with something. Then the mayor can add it to the master social events list which he will publish at the end of May.

Whaddaya think?

IP address Logged

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. - Will Rogers
connielv
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Denvers finest playing guess my weight

URL icon « Reply #606 on: March 15, 2009, 04:19:35 PM »

Not sure exactly what to call it but I'm sure our creative festivarians will come up with something. Then the mayor can add it to the master social events list which he will publish at the end of May.

Whaddaya think?

Town Park Bacon Intoxication 2009
IP address Logged

I'm faster than a greased monkey strapped to a bullet train.......-Carl Edwards (99)
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #607 on: March 15, 2009, 05:55:21 PM »

I propose we find about 300 pounds of bacon, make sure each pound is distributed in the town park camps during the oyster feed on June 16th, 2009. At or about exactly 9am on June 17th, 2009 each of those 300 pounds of bacon hit a hot skillet in town park. The smell should be quite intoxicating, I believe.

Whaddaya think?

Bluegrass Bacon Extravaganza! Flower
IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

You can check out my Domain site or follow me on Facebook
Ron N Deb
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #608 on: March 16, 2009, 12:34:23 AM »

Damn two good ones off the Bat ...
I got Nuttin ....but then again Im Sober ...

<Looking for the Patron>
get back to ya later ...
 Cheers

IP address Logged

Peace N Love
Ron N Deb
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #609 on: March 16, 2009, 10:42:42 AM »

Wave I'm leaning toward ---

quote The Bacon Stimulation Project quote

IP address Logged

Hooch
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #610 on: March 16, 2009, 11:13:50 AM »

Whaddaya think?

It's a genius idea that could only come from the finest chef minds at camp Run-A-Muck.
IP address Logged

-Dan Phillips
Flagstaff Jess
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Seize the Cocktail!

URL icon « Reply #611 on: March 16, 2009, 11:38:26 AM »

Whaddaya think?

It's a genius idea that could only come from the finest chef minds at camp Run-A-Muck.

A bacon cook-off?  Count me in!

And I won't be there with my lawyer either!
IP address Logged

Hooch
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #612 on: March 16, 2009, 04:05:02 PM »

Whaddaya think?

Cool!  As long as Mayor Tom buys into it and puts it on the schedule then it's a done deal!  I also suggest we cook it up at an appointed time and then set it out on trays along the main walkways for passers-by to sample. 
IP address Logged

-Dan Phillips
wilco1
Festivarian

Festivation rating 32

URL icon « Reply #613 on: March 16, 2009, 04:30:31 PM »

Whaddaya think?

The First annual Townpark makin' Bacon Get-Together
IP address Logged
Flagstaff Jess
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Seize the Cocktail!

URL icon « Reply #614 on: March 16, 2009, 04:48:09 PM »

Whaddaya think?

Cool!  As long as Mayor Tom buys into it and puts it on the schedule then it's a done deal!  I also suggest we cook it up at an appointed time and then set it out on trays along the main walkways for passers-by to sample. 

uh-huh....and what will you be wearing while handing out bacon samples to the public?
IP address Logged

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 50 Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC