Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:54:27 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  for Hooch the bacon king
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 50 Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: for Hooch the bacon king  (Read 403435 times)
Flagstaff Jess
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Seize the Cocktail!

URL icon « Reply #180 on: August 12, 2008, 04:25:45 PM »

I was there Jess,
For three days of Grilling meat, meat and more meat..
I want to not see meat for a month...
Oh the Fish aren't on that grill?
We also grilled 14 whole, yet headless Salmons....

What was the meat fest?  I'd go for the salmons for sure especially if they were wrapped in bacon (back on topic).  But the little pig with his head still on - I am pretty sure I could not go there.
So this weekend I am Pig sitting...
A pig just showed up last weeek on my bosses porch and
it is obviously someones pet...
Does that quailfy? :bacon

Omigod....the only thing grosser than eating a cooked pig with his head still on would be eating someone's pet pig that is still alive!  Yuck, man!

I'd keep that pet piggy away from Hippie Jerry - lord only knows what he'd do with it!
IP address Logged

Begin doing what you want to do now.  We are not living in eternity.  We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake.  Let us use it before it is too late.   - Marie Bevon Ray
Hooch
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

Freak Of The Rainbow Pork Lover

URL icon « Reply #181 on: August 12, 2008, 04:32:36 PM »

I was there Jess,

What was the meat fest?  I'd go for the salmons for sure especially if they were wrapped in bacon (back on topic).  But the little pig with his head still on - I am pretty sure I could not go there.

Hey!!  Idea!!  Cook up some bacon and see if the little piggie likes it!!  If pigs will eat bacon then I think that proves bacon is nature's perfect food! 
IP address Logged

"There is nothing in the universe more exciting than a piece of bacon."

-Dan Phillips
Flagstaff Jess
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Seize the Cocktail!

URL icon « Reply #182 on: August 12, 2008, 04:44:58 PM »

I was there Jess,

Hey!!  Idea!!  Cook up some bacon and see if the little piggie likes it!!  If pigs will eat bacon then I think that proves bacon is nature's perfect food! 

That is sadistic Hooch!  You can't make the little guy an accidental cannibal!

Naughty, naughty Hooch!  No Bacon for You!
IP address Logged

Begin doing what you want to do now.  We are not living in eternity.  We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake.  Let us use it before it is too late.   - Marie Bevon Ray
Hooch
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #183 on: August 12, 2008, 05:01:33 PM »

I was there Jess,

I have several highly offensive responses that I'll just let go and instead turn the topic back to your exploding bacon outfit for next year's fashion show. 
IP address Logged

-Dan Phillips
Flagstaff Jess
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Seize the Cocktail!

URL icon « Reply #184 on: August 12, 2008, 05:11:46 PM »

I was there Jess,

I have several highly offensive responses that I'll just let go and instead turn the topic back to your exploding bacon outfit for next year's fashion show. 

No darlin' that would be YOUR exploding bacon outfit for next year's fashion show.  I'm just the designer.  You be the model!
IP address Logged

TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #185 on: August 12, 2008, 05:13:16 PM »

I was there Jess,

No darlin' that would be YOUR exploding bacon outfit for next year's fashion show.  I'm just the designer.  You be the model!

Just watch out where and when it explodes. LOL
IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

You can check out my Domain site or follow me on Facebook
Hooch
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #186 on: August 12, 2008, 05:23:26 PM »

I was there Jess,

I'd eat myself naked!
IP address Logged

-Dan Phillips
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #187 on: August 12, 2008, 05:27:11 PM »

My dog's favorite treat.... "Beggin' strips" (made from real bacon).

Watch where you put that sausage EEK! (oh, that's off topic too.... but not as much as salmon) LOL
IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

Flagstaff Jess
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Seize the Cocktail!

URL icon « Reply #188 on: August 12, 2008, 05:36:31 PM »

I was there Jess,

I'd eat myself naked!

If you did that you'd be a dead ringer for winning the freebox fashion show for sure.....

Hands down, man.  You'd be the winner.  I am sure in all the history of the freebox fashion show no entraints have actually eaten their costume on the runway.

You might frighten some of the little children though.....
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « Reply #189 on: August 12, 2008, 06:33:41 PM »

I was there Jess,

I'd eat myself naked!

If you did that you'd be a dead ringer for winning the freebox fashion show for sure.....

Hands down, man.  You'd be the winner.  I am sure in all the history of the freebox fashion show no entraints have actually eaten their costume on the runway.

You might frighten some of the little children though.....
I am dying here,,,, LOL LOL LOL Rollin Rollin Rollin Clap Sunshine
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 06:38:01 PM by landshark » IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #190 on: August 12, 2008, 07:22:52 PM »

I was there Jess,
Hey!  This thread is about bacon, the love of bacon, and the way bacon loves us back unconditionally!  This is not a thread about Salmon!  How about we stay topical, eh???  Ya get one ADD victim in the group and suddenly we are off on Salmon, then to bathroom plumbing, and finally proper dental hygenie techniques with a right turn at Semaphore!  Speaking of which, Semaphore is an excellent way to request more bacon at a distance without the need for yelling or a long walk across the campground!  As for Jess and her bacon outfit, we can only hope that some kind Samaritan (not necessarily from Samaria) will leave a nice slab of bacon in the Free Box right before next year's fashion show!  How do you 1-Up the furry bikini from this year's show?....with bacon!! 

Even headless salmon get their revenge somedays. We tried to wrap some bacon around this one and it latched onto Karlo's wrist until we showed it the lemon.

And it was 14 salmon per day for three days. I too am tired of looking at meat. Now bacon on the other hand...... Heading for the fridge.
IP address Logged

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. - Will Rogers
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #191 on: August 12, 2008, 09:16:01 PM »

I too am tired of looking at meat. Now bacon on the other hand...... Heading for the fridge.

And I had a smoked brisket for dinner...
Tired of meat? I don't think so. Cheers
IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

Flagstaff Jess
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Seize the Cocktail!

URL icon « Reply #192 on: August 12, 2008, 11:03:36 PM »

I was there Jess,
Hey!  This thread is about bacon, the love of bacon, and the way bacon loves us back unconditionally!  This is not a thread about Salmon!  How about we stay topical, eh???  Ya get one ADD victim in the group and suddenly we are off on Salmon, then to bathroom plumbing, and finally proper dental hygenie techniques with a right turn at Semaphore!  Speaking of which, Semaphore is an excellent way to request more bacon at a distance without the need for yelling or a long walk across the campground!  As for Jess and her bacon outfit, we can only hope that some kind Samaritan (not necessarily from Samaria) will leave a nice slab of bacon in the Free Box right before next year's fashion show!  How do you 1-Up the furry bikini from this year's show?....with bacon!! 

Even headless salmon get their revenge somedays. We tried to wrap some bacon around this one and it latched onto Karlo's wrist until we showed it the lemon.

And it was 14 salmon per day for three days. I too am tired of looking at meat. Now bacon on the other hand...... Heading for the fridge.

what in the name of all that is holy were you doing that required that much meat???????

i KNOW i missed something....
IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #193 on: August 13, 2008, 10:38:50 AM »

what in the name of all that is holy were you doing that required that much meat???????

We were cooking for a Festivaaal Jess, what else? You missed it  Flower
The grill is the second stage at Dead on the Creek
We could have enjoyed the human disco ball dress, but no bacon, just pork, and lamb, and beef, and salmon.

Cheers
IP address Logged

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. - Will Rogers
tahoe gypsy
Regular Picker

Festivation rating 420

Bacon is the root of all Evil

URL icon « Reply #194 on: August 13, 2008, 02:17:48 PM »

We were cooking for a Festivaaal Jess, what else? You missed it  Flower
The grill is the second stage at Dead on the Creek
We could have enjoyed the human disco ball dress, but no bacon, just pork, and lamb, and beef, and salmon.

Cheers

What you see in that picture is the back side of the band known as MoonAlice
they are a privately funded super band...
Jack Cassady Jefferson airplane
G.E. Smith Saturday Night Live
Pete Sears Jefferson starship, rod stuart and Jorma too!
IP address Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 50 Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC