Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 12:24:48 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Telluride Bluegrass Festival (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Nightgrass
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Nightgrass  (Read 62125 times)
HairyLarry

Festivation rating 12

Chillin

URL icon « Reply #60 on: April 09, 2008, 11:31:24 PM »

Did anyone else experience these problems with the Nightgrass online system?

I got in right at 7am, loaded up my cart with an all venue pass and a few extras, like the Emmit Nershi & the Yonder @ Sheridan.   All good.  Then, when I went to check out, it stalled.   So I kept refreshing, and then, it wanted me to create a new login and had verbage saying my old login wasn't transferred to their new Mercantile web store.  Since the pages weren't loading completely, I couldn't see the squiggly letter code you have to enter at the end to complete your new login.  Finally, it got into this catch-22 mode where I would enter my email and password, but it would say "There is no account with that email address, please create a new account".  I go to create the new account, and it would say "There's already an account with that email address, please use another email address".   Foowey!!!   I finally clicked on "forgot my password" and it sent a new password to my email, which I then used to get in.  It still had my old billing and snail-mailing address which makes me think they must have transferred my old login to their new Mercantile, contrary to what they were saying.

But, the end result was that my cart still showed everything I had selected, but the all-venue, Yonder, and Emmit Nershi tickets were now showing as "out of stock".  Other customers apparently can pick your cart clean on their way to the checkout lane.  Foowey!!! 

IP address Logged

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ain't nothing like a crooked old river to straighten my mind right out" -John Hartford
willwn
Kinda digging this festival thing...

Festivation rating 25

URL icon « Reply #61 on: April 10, 2008, 08:22:23 AM »

If you want tix to the YMSB Kickoff party at the Conference Center....get them NOW.

You've been warned. Flower

Looks like the conference center is SOLD OUT!!
IP address Logged

If you don't have fun it's your own damn fault.
Roach
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #62 on: April 10, 2008, 04:32:54 PM »

Got Yonder Sheridan, and thru friends Emitt-Nershi and Conference Center.

Never hit refresh.

Next year, I think they should just have people line up at the ranch and buy them in person.  I'm sure everyone who lives within a 20 mile radius of Lyons would agree.....

Now Playing icon Listening to: Mark Vann Benefit
IP address Logged
MandoGeek
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #63 on: April 11, 2008, 09:46:20 AM »

I would drive up to sit in line for that, A lottery is still my suggestion. Especially for All access and the YMSB show. Thumbs Up
Roach you have really nice friends. Hehe
IP address Logged
HairyLarry

Festivation rating 12

Chillin

URL icon « Reply #64 on: April 11, 2008, 10:52:15 AM »

It's allright.  I'm still gonna have more bluegrass fun than a human bean could possibly deserve.  I was just wondering if the problem was widespread, or just me and my slow internet connection way down here in AZ.  I had to refresh because my browser would time out waiting.

With a little horse trading, back-scratching, gentle persuasion, and possibly some grovelling, I'm sure I'll see the shows I want to.

Later,
IP address Logged

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ain't nothing like a crooked old river to straighten my mind right out" -John Hartford
Cindy Lou
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #65 on: April 15, 2008, 06:14:35 PM »

Sam got tired of closing all the time and passed it on to the younger groups a few years ago. Plus, he tended to run his set past the time deadline put out by the town of Telluride. Wink

Plus, he tended to run his set past the time deadline put out by the town
HA HA HA HA HA HA Yes I remember those 12:00, 1:00 or later shows, then he'd show up at the Nugget at about 4:00 with his electric geetar and play Crossroads. Yee-ha those were some good times! Band Talk budumdum-joke
IP address Logged

"The most important thing is to find out what is the most important thing. "  (Shunryu Suzuki)
willwn

Festivation rating 25

URL icon « Reply #66 on: April 23, 2008, 01:14:29 PM »

Got my nightgrass tickets in the mail yesterday!!!!  Thumbs Up  Evil

Cheers  Medal
IP address Logged

If you don't have fun it's your own damn fault.
yojo
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

And the live show is still our main thing. - J.G.

URL icon « Reply #67 on: April 24, 2008, 11:14:25 AM »

I would drive up to sit in line for that, A lottery is still my suggestion. Especially for All access and the YMSB show. Thumbs Up
Roach you have really nice friends. Hehe

boo on the lottery. just work the system, you can doo eeet!
IP address Logged
Andi

Festivation rating 13

URL icon « Reply #68 on: April 30, 2008, 12:18:04 PM »

I've got my Nightgrass tickets nestled safely next to my Festival and camping passes......I can't wait to pack them up and GO!!!!!!!!  WOOHOO  Driving
IP address Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC