Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 11:34:03 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Help support Matt's Chess team
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Help support Matt's Chess team  (Read 5307 times)
Debbiefromtucson
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « on: November 23, 2010, 05:45:00 AM »

I'm sorry this is a little spammy . As many of you know, Matt's Chess Team are National Contenders. They won Nationals in 2004,2005,2007 and 2008. Last year they were 6th with a team primarily of freshman. We're hoping to regain our title this April in Nashville. So, we're selling Pampered Chef as a fun raiser. The team will get 20% of sales.... If you are interested, send me a line and I'll send you the online link to browse and order... Good gifts there..LOL
Thanks
IP address Logged

Debbie from Tucson
dayton
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

instagram.com/ashevilledayton

URL icon « Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 05:57:29 AM »

thats awesome!
without alot to do, as Boone is a pretty small mountain town, lalagay and I have taken up playing chess pretty reguraly around the cabin.  its fun, free, challenging, and can fill hours when theres not much else happening...
congratulations to Matt!  i'd like a link to the pamered chef deals, especially with christmas right around the corner :green

Now Playing icon Listening to: npr - morning edition
IP address Logged

“Life is like music for its own sake. We are living in an eternal now, and when we listen to music we are not listening to the past, we are not listening to the future, we are listening to an expanded present.” ― Alan W. Watts
Debbiefromtucson
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 05:21:49 AM »

For anyone that's interested- Tomorrow Sat ( Dec 4) is last day for orders. Thanks
IP address Logged

Debbie from Tucson
UselessJo
Old Timer

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 03:54:28 PM »

thats awesome!
without alot to do, as Boone is a pretty small mountain town, lalagay and I have taken up playing chess pretty reguraly around the cabin.  its fun, free, challenging, and can fill hours when theres not much else happening...
congratulations to Matt!  i'd like a link to the pamered chef deals, especially with christmas right around the corner :green

Dont mean to change the subject here kids but, arent you newlyweds? Chess? Really? I can think of other things that are in your words "fun, free,challenging, and can fill hours"! Okay, maybe not always the "hours" deal but..............
IP address Logged

Let us learn to appreciate there will be times when the trees will be bare, and look forward to the time when we may pick the fruit.
lalagay
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 12:01:46 PM »

Sheesh UselessJo, chess is one of many free things we get to do up in our cabin in the mountains...  Wink
Trust you to bring it up!

Now Playing icon Listening to: the wood fire crackling in my living room
IP address Logged

TBF 2011 here we come!
UselessJo
Old Timer

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 10:01:09 PM »

Sheesh UselessJo, chess is one of many free things we get to do up in our cabin in the mountains...  Wink

To quote the brilliant troupe Monty Python........"Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, knowwhatImean, knowwhatImean?"
now quit posting aand go back to "playing Chess"!
IP address Logged

Let us learn to appreciate there will be times when the trees will be bare, and look forward to the time when we may pick the fruit.
Cindy Lou
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #6 on: December 20, 2010, 09:40:15 PM »

To quote the brilliant troupe Monty Python........"Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, knowwhatImean, knowwhatImean?"
now quit posting aand go back to "playing Chess"!
Hey I was thinking the exact same thing, then I read what you said, so yes, newlyweds playing chess?  well alrighty then.  Evil
IP address Logged

"The most important thing is to find out what is the most important thing. "  (Shunryu Suzuki)
UselessJo
Old Timer

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #7 on: December 22, 2010, 03:29:48 PM »

[Hey I was thinking the exact same thing, then I read what you said, so yes, newlyweds playing chess?  well alrighty then.  Evil
[/quote]
Cindy Lou, you may want to seek profesional help if you catch yourself thinking the same as me!

Now Playing icon Listening to: Bing Crosby, Mele Kalikimaka
IP address Logged

Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC