Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 12:29:39 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Drew Emmitt to play Rhythms of the Rio fest - $5 a day!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Drew Emmitt to play Rhythms of the Rio fest - $5 a day!  (Read 3002 times)
completejohn
Old Timer

Festivation rating 420

Let the fest begin!

URL icon « on: July 26, 2010, 02:27:13 PM »

Rhythms of the Rio fest is set for Aug 21 & 22.  It is a really small festival in South Fork, CO, just north of Pagosa Springs.  Tickets are just $5 a day, with camping at $40 for the weekend. 

The fest is right on Rio Grande, and although there aren't any trees near the campground, I was able to set up my tent less than 15 feet from the shore last year. 

It's so small that you can basically walk right up to the stage anytime you'd like.  Considering how hot the tickets were for Drew Emmitt at the Sheridan, $5 seems like a pittance to pay for an intimate concert by him, let along a really nice weekend.

Here's the line-up:

The Drew Emmitt Band
Mountain Standard Time
Boulder Acoustic Society
The Badly Bent
Susan Gibson
The Grant Farm featuring Benny Galloway
3 Wire
Ebinezer and the Crooked Hookers
The Fabulous Schnebly Brothers.
Cornbread
Mark Dudrow & Justin Dean
The Brian Flynn Band

More info:  http://www.rhythmsontherio.com/index.php

Now Playing icon Listening to: Free new download from the Band of Heathens
IP address Logged

There are only THREE things in life...and I forget what they are!
- John Hiatt
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC