Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2024, 06:23:10 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  Regional Boards
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  North East (Moderator: BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Shout out: where ya from?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Shout out: where ya from?  (Read 74949 times)
Maineahhh
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Bluegrass makes me happy.

URL icon « Reply #30 on: April 17, 2007, 06:15:05 AM »

I can't wait either! when the heck is Sammy gonna get his butt up here??? sheesh . . .

Now Playing icon Listening to: airport sounds . . . . heading to St. Louis!
IP address Logged

"A lot of the artists collaborate with one another on stage throughout the festival, leaving fans and musicians alike in awe. A bunch of us are old friends, and when we get here we want to band together... Anything goes here, people are ready for any kind of music." Sammy B on TBF
Maineahhh
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #31 on: May 08, 2007, 07:57:48 PM »

ok, no one from the northeast has joined in the last three weeks? what's with that?
IP address Logged

"A lot of the artists collaborate with one another on stage throughout the festival, leaving fans and musicians alike in awe. A bunch of us are old friends, and when we get here we want to band together... Anything goes here, people are ready for any kind of music." Sammy B on TBF
missydawg

Festivation rating 1

URL icon « Reply #32 on: May 10, 2007, 03:13:24 PM »

Wave

Hey !  I  basically just lurk on the site, but I'm always here! (kinda scary huh)
Apparently there just isn't many coming from the N.E. area ~ bummer for them. We're camping in Lawson too, so hopefully we'll have a cocktail or  two!!  See ya  in 40days!

Cheers

Missy & Scotto
IP address Logged
Maineahhh
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #33 on: May 12, 2007, 06:47:14 PM »

Nice to 'meet' ya!
IP address Logged

Goose

Festivation rating 0

URL icon « Reply #34 on: May 21, 2007, 10:04:05 AM »

Hey!  New Englander here.  Western Mass actually. Thumbs Up   Go Sox!  Any road bikers out there?

Now Playing icon Listening to: Te Hackensaw Boys
IP address Logged
Maineahhh
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #35 on: May 21, 2007, 06:17:15 PM »

Hey Goose! welcome to the Forum! western mass ay? been through there many a times . . . . mostly on my way to shows at the tweeter center  Wink Go Sox!
IP address Logged

Goose

Festivation rating 0

URL icon « Reply #36 on: May 22, 2007, 07:11:42 AM »

So, I've been looking around for other cyclists headed for the festival.  Have you all seen or heard of anyone going by bike?  Flower   I love these emoticons!
IP address Logged
wyeknot108
Regular Picker

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #37 on: May 22, 2007, 08:41:37 AM »

So, I've been looking around for other cyclists headed for the festival.  Have you all seen or heard of anyone going by bike?  Flower   I love these emoticons!

Haven't heard of anyone, myself.  Wouldn't you have to get started like today?!?!  Wink

If you do it, upon arriveal you'll get a prize:  Medal

and a drink: Cheers

Matt
IP address Logged
Maineahhh
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #38 on: May 22, 2007, 10:45:07 AM »

wow....cycling from western mass? and I thought I was cool taking spinning classes twice a week . . . . good luck with that! make that two drinks!
IP address Logged

Auntie Hope
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #39 on: May 22, 2007, 10:48:27 AM »

Well, Okay Lance... First of all, I'm NOT riding, but am curious...

Where you thinking of as a starting point before you head STRAIGHT UP HILL?
IP address Logged

InFleckIt! at Hippo Campus
Goose

Festivation rating 0

URL icon « Reply #40 on: May 25, 2007, 05:02:14 PM »

I take you all don't know any cyclists.  I think a very wise man once said something like 'with every uphill there is a way down and usually it is on a hill!'  And with this uphill, there just happens to be some "wicked" awesome bluegrass at the end.  Thumbs Up  I'm going to start somewhere around Denver.  Eat, sleep, ride, the Great Divide.  (the drink part was impicit)   Cheers

Now Playing icon Listening to: M. Ward
IP address Logged
Maineahhh
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #41 on: May 27, 2007, 06:58:30 PM »

hahah, are you a member of the "we say wicked" club too?? Nice!
IP address Logged

gkella

Festivation rating 2

URL icon « Reply #42 on: December 15, 2007, 01:34:10 PM »

I am new to the forum ansd will be making my first visit to Telluride in 2008.
My name is Glen and live in Toronto, Canada.
Relatively speaking, I am in the north east.
My wife and I are flying to Denver and renting a car to drive to Telluride.
We have never been to Colorado and want to see some of the state on the way down.
Glen
IP address Logged
Maineahhh
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #43 on: December 18, 2007, 09:56:50 AM »

I second that! That's how I got there . . . saw about . . . oh....... thirty elk! maybe you didn't want to hear that . . . don't worry. They weren't near the road.

thought I'd update this post with a pic of those elk . . .

« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 01:59:29 PM by Maineahhh » IP address Logged

Mandojosh79
Regular Picker

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #44 on: December 18, 2007, 02:40:40 PM »

I hail from Monmouth Maine

I currently reside in Fort Collins, Colorado.

I'm going to New Belgium this afternoon to pick up a couple growlah's and drink my four free sample beers.

But yeah, I miss Maine.   LOL
IP address Logged

Gonna raise me an army some tough sons of bitches
Gonna recruit my army from the orphanages.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC