Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 04:06:22 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  How do I obtain tickets for my grandchildren?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: How do I obtain tickets for my grandchildren?  (Read 3997 times)
Pirate Heidi

Festivation rating 2

URL icon « on: April 28, 2010, 02:28:45 PM »

I am a long time attendee of FF but never had the oppurtunity to bring along the grandkids until now. How do I go about getting admission for them?

Now Playing icon Listening to: John Prine
IP address Logged

Every year I marvel as the Big Dipper pours its ethereal contents of Music, Friends (old and new), Nature, and Peace upon us. Every year I drink my fill...
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 02:34:42 PM »

:waveChildren 12 and under are free for festival and camping with a paying adult.
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
annpete
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 09:32:09 AM »

What a great grandma...you'll make memories you'll all treasure for years!
IP address Logged
Bluegrass Jasmine
Kinda digging this festival thing...

Festivation rating 420

Box Office 2014

URL icon « Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 10:54:26 AM »

When you exchange your ticket for a wristband, your grandchildren will get wristbands too. It's a kids band for children under 12. That's all you have to do! Have Fun.
IP address Logged
Pirate Heidi

Festivation rating 2

URL icon « Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 06:47:10 PM »

It seems only fair to respond to the wonderful information that was posted here. Although my grandchildren did not get to attend this year the info from Bluegrass Jasmine was everthing I needed to know.  Thank you kindly Jasmine!! Medal

Annpete, methinks I need to let my beard grow a few more inches, so as to sway more people from thinking me to be a grandma instead of a grandpa. I was given the name 'Pirate Heidi' a few yrs back at FF when one of the fest workers braided my beard and then dubbed me with the name. Thumbs Up

Now Playing icon Listening to: Kelly Feeley - Dragonfly Child
IP address Logged

Every year I marvel as the Big Dipper pours its ethereal contents of Music, Friends (old and new), Nature, and Peace upon us. Every year I drink my fill...
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC