Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 10:21:52 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Hello Dolly!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Hello Dolly!  (Read 4635 times)
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « on: March 25, 2010, 03:43:26 PM »

Thumbs Up I am so diggin Dolly. Medal Medal I thought I would never say that, but she is just tearin it up...bluegrass style.
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
dayton
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

instagram.com/ashevilledayton

URL icon « Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 03:56:51 PM »

Dolly Parton is awesome!  I remember seeing her at merlefest and nickel creek played right before her on the main stage.  It was a great night of music! Cheers
Hasn't dolly played telluride?

Now Playing icon Listening to: Alice through the looking glass circa 1970 something
IP address Logged

“Life is like music for its own sake. We are living in an eternal now, and when we listen to music we are not listening to the past, we are not listening to the future, we are listening to an expanded present.” ― Alan W. Watts
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 10:46:14 AM »

Dolly Parton is awesome!  I remember seeing her at merlefest and nickel creek played right before her on the main stage.  It was a great night of music! Cheers
Hasn't dolly played telluride?

Dolly has never played Telluride..... yet. Wink
IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

You can check out my Domain site or follow me on Facebook
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 10:53:03 AM »

Now Tom don't tease me with that wink....I love and hate suprizes...

Is she gonna play Tride soon????She really can smoke it in bluegrass. That super sweet tone fades to a meaty vocal.... I like it!
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
vivalarock
Kinda digging this festival thing...

Festivation rating 14

URL icon « Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 06:07:52 PM »

I've seen Dolly a few years ago in LA, when that Bluegrass album of hers came out. Being LA there was alot guys in drag dressed as Dolly LOL. The show was pretty well scripted. There was a Tele-Prompter  huh behind us and if you looked back you could see what was going to be said. None the less it was a rocking show, her band is tight! Thumbs Up

Now Playing icon Listening to: Imogen Heap
IP address Logged
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #5 on: March 26, 2010, 08:57:01 PM »

No doubt Dolly would be a really big show. Teleprompters, well THAT will never go over at fest.  Flower
IP address Logged

Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC