Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 02:26:48 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Stringdusters in Nashville!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Stringdusters in Nashville!!!  (Read 4463 times)
Auntie Hope
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « on: November 13, 2009, 12:34:42 AM »

The Stringdusters will be playing each and EVERY Wednesday, during the month of January, 2010, at the Internationaly Famous Station Inn, Nashville, Tennessee!!!

For $12.  EEK!

Y'all Come!!!

Auntie Hope  :festivarian2 :green
IP address Logged

InFleckIt! at Hippo Campus
dayton
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

instagram.com/ashevilledayton

URL icon « Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 09:25:57 AM »

that is awesome hope!
what luck for all the nashvillians!!
were gonna be seein the dusters with sara watkins here in asheville at the end of this month. im pretty excited   the last time they were, the grey eagle was certainly hoppin Woo hoo

Now Playing icon Listening to: crickets from a white noise machine across the hall
IP address Logged

“Life is like music for its own sake. We are living in an eternal now, and when we listen to music we are not listening to the past, we are not listening to the future, we are listening to an expanded present.” ― Alan W. Watts
Auntie Hope
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 12:18:40 AM »

that is awesome hope!
were gonna be seein the dusters with sara watkins here in asheville at the end of this month. im pretty excited   the last time they were, the grey eagle was certainly hoppin Woo hoo

Well, if they get the I-40 rock slide clean-up finished by January you and the folks come on over! We could have a hoppin' good time here too!  Woo hoo Hey, bring that limey chick with you if she's in the colonies!

IP address Logged

InFleckIt! at Hippo Campus
Boogiefool
Festivarian

Festivation rating 42

URL icon « Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 02:19:49 PM »

The Stringdusters will be playing each and EVERY Wednesday, during the month of January, 2010, at the Internationaly Famous Station Inn, Nashville, Tennessee!!!

For $12.  EEK!

Y'all Come!!!

Damnit!! A little too far to travel for one gig. Still, enjoy it auntie, I'm sure you shall.

Now Playing icon Listening to: Michael Cleveland
IP address Logged

I'm on it 12!!

I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather........not screaming in terror like his passengers!

http://www.myspace.com/boogiefool
lalagay
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 09:20:33 AM »

that is awesome hope!

Well, if they get the I-40 rock slide clean-up finished by January you and the folks come on over! We could have a hoppin' good time here too!  Woo hoo Hey, bring that limey chick with you if she's in the colonies!

Oh Hope it just makes me sooo sad to think I have to go back to Europe in December!!! It just doesn't make any sense! Where bluegrass is played is where I'm meant to be! So no, I regretfully won't be able to come to Nashville in January  Frown Frown Frown
But luckely me and Dayton will be seeing Sarah Watkins with the Stringdusters tonight in Asheville!!  :)  :hop dancing
IP address Logged

TBF 2011 here we come!
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC