Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 04:58:08 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Wildflower Pavilion Concert Series (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Greensky Bluegrass show question?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Greensky Bluegrass show question?  (Read 9136 times)
philR
Small Member

Festivation rating 32

URL icon « on: September 09, 2009, 02:11:13 PM »

will there be camping at the Greensky show on 10/24?
IP address Logged

Neumann AK40 > LC3 > KM100 > V2 > 744t
BluegrassDustin
Administrator
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

Living Life With Delusions Of Banjur

URL icon « Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 03:50:55 PM »

will there be camping at the Greensky show on 10/24?

Negative.

You better get that party bus together. Wink
IP address Logged

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those
who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Seuss

"An intellectual snob is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture and not think of The Lone Ranger."   -Dan Rather
philR
Small Member

Festivation rating 32

URL icon « Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 01:37:33 PM »

thanks for the heads up!
IP address Logged

Neumann AK40 > LC3 > KM100 > V2 > 744t
ruffnrocky
Regular Picker

Festivation rating 201

URL icon « Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 08:28:00 PM »

Speaking of party buses. At the Romano Paoletti show, I saw some very drunk people that I hope weren't driving. I'd hate to see something happen that would end these shows. Wouldn't it be nice if we could get RTD to have service from Boulder on nites of Wildflower shows. Maybe something could be worked out the the Oskar Blues bus?

Now Playing icon Listening to: The Fairview High School marching band practice
IP address Logged
BluegrassDustin
Administrator
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

Living Life With Delusions Of Banjur

URL icon « Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 01:50:34 PM »

Speaking of party buses. At the Romano Paoletti show, I saw some very drunk people that I hope weren't driving. I'd hate to see something happen that would end these shows. Wouldn't it be nice if we could get RTD to have service from Boulder on nites of Wildflower shows. Maybe something could be worked out the the Oskar Blues bus?

If it's any consolation, many (if not most) of the attendees of the Romano were locals. (he's a local, after all...)

We very much encourage everyone to have a designated driver and/or be responsible adults when consuming adult beverages.
IP address Logged

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those
who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Seuss

"An intellectual snob is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture and not think of The Lone Ranger."   -Dan Rather
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « Reply #5 on: September 16, 2009, 02:51:16 PM »

If it's any consolation, many (if not most) of the attendees of the Romano were locals. (he's a local, after all...)

We very much encourage everyone to have a designated driver and/or be responsible adults when consuming adult beverages.

It's not that hard to do the right thing.... the bonfire is so relaxing ya otta have folks show ID  Flower Pretty nice way to shake off the world I'd say.. Thumbs Up
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC