Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 01:36:35 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Telluride Bluegrass Festival (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  What is your Favorite TBF program cover/t-shirt design?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: What is your Favorite TBF program cover/t-shirt design?  (Read 48912 times)
BillyBeru
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

"Good evening, music lovers!"

URL icon « on: May 18, 2007, 09:04:15 AM »

Hello friends,

Just wondering what your favorite TBF program/t-shirt design is?

Mine has to be 2003 - what a fine year! The 30th anniversary, Sammy playing Saturday and Sunday, spending some special time with some festivarians, and, of course, that magical program. How many of you have that poster hanging in your living room?

Image Hosting

What other year's programs really got you? Share some pics!

Now Playing icon Listening to: Hungry for your Love - Sam Bush
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 09:06:39 AM by BillyBeru » IP address Logged

"How many of you have been at the festival all four days?"
scouter
Kinda digging this festival thing...

Festivation rating 20

URL icon « Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 09:56:04 AM »

I agree...this poster rocks! Rockin
I have it framed in my living room...it just matches all my colors. Ok, that was a total chick comment but it does. I have some many of the posters but somehow don't find the time to frame them....plus it get kinda spendy. I don't know what year it was but it is a butterfly with a guitar as the body, the colors in that one are spectacular too!!
IP address Logged

Sex is kinda like air...you don't think it's a big deal until you aren't getting any....
Hooch
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

Freak Of The Rainbow Pork Lover

URL icon « Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 10:07:04 AM »

I've got that one framed in my bedroom along with an autographed Sam Bush photo.  It's definitely my favorite.  I also enjoyed the one a few years ago of the old car with the license plate that said "Bluegrass".  This year's is pretty cool too.
IP address Logged

"There is nothing in the universe more exciting than a piece of bacon."

-Dan Phillips
BillyBeru
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 10:16:01 AM »

I've got that one framed in my bedroom along with an autographed Sam Bush photo.  It's definitely my favorite.  I also enjoyed the one a few years ago of the old car with the license plate that said "Bluegrass".  This year's is pretty cool too.

Hooch, you've seen this year's poster!?!? Man, you have some connections. Niiice.

Here is a link to more posters:

http://shop.bluegrass.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=82_32
IP address Logged

TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 10:51:19 AM »

My favorite Telluride shirt from the 15th annual....

IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

You can check out my Domain site or follow me on Facebook
BillyBeru
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 10:57:21 AM »

My favorite Telluride shirt from the 15th annual....

Sweet Tom! Have you seen this year's shirt??? Any hints? Wink
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 10:58:59 AM by BillyBeru » IP address Logged

ilovethelorax
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #6 on: May 18, 2007, 01:15:47 PM »

I liked the blugrass plate too but my favorite was 97.
poster

Anyone know if  Yvette C. did the art?

« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 01:23:36 PM by ilovethelorax » IP address Logged

I think I should have no other mortal wants, if I could always have plenty of music. It seems to infuse strength into my limbs and ideas into my brain. Life seems to go on without effort, when I am filled with music.

George Eliot (1819-1880)
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #7 on: May 18, 2007, 01:35:41 PM »

Other than the 15th annual shirt, my other two favorites are the 1985 and 1986 designs. The archives don't go back that far, so I'll have to try and dig out the shirts and see if they'll fit in the scanner. Cheers
IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

Hooch
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

Freak Of The Rainbow Pork Lover

URL icon « Reply #8 on: May 18, 2007, 01:55:23 PM »

poster

Hey, that was my 2nd year and the first shirt I ever bought!!!  I love that shirt but can't wear it anymore because it's decaying at an alarming rate.  Now it just hangs in my closet as a proud momento. 
IP address Logged

"There is nothing in the universe more exciting than a piece of bacon."

-Dan Phillips
Monkeygirl
URL icon « Reply #9 on: May 18, 2007, 02:01:32 PM »

poster

I thought she did Kym, it certainly evokes her work.  I've been dreaming about doing the art for the poster ever since.  One of these days...

BTW... this one is my favorite as well.  My t-shirt drowned in a slow leak in the basement we didn't know about until it came time to "change seasons" with respect to wardrobe.  Very sad....

IP address Logged
Wookiee
Small Member

Festivation rating 111

URL icon « Reply #10 on: May 18, 2007, 02:27:44 PM »

I have it framed in my living room...it just matches all my colors. Ok, that was a total chick comment but it does. I have some many of the posters but somehow don't find the time to frame them....plus it get kinda spendy. I don't know what year it was but it is a butterfly with a guitar as the body, the colors in that one are spectacular too!!

If I am not mistaken the butterfly with the guitar as the body was 1995 my first year - see example below.  There are no posters to be had anywhere - believe me I have tried to find them to no avail.  I have a poster from every year I have attended except that one.

IP address Logged
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #11 on: May 18, 2007, 02:37:02 PM »

Speaking of Telluride Programs, you can view the entire programs in PDF format in my Telluride Festival Program Archives.

If you have any programs that I'm missing I'll gladly scan them and return them in their original condition if you want to send them to me.
IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

scouter
Kinda digging this festival thing...

Festivation rating 20

URL icon « Reply #12 on: May 18, 2007, 02:43:49 PM »

[/quo

If I am not mistaken the butterfly with the guitar as the body was 1995 my first year - see example below.  There are no posters to be had anywhere - believe me I have tried to find them to no avail.  I have a poster from every year I have attended except that one.

yep! that's the one!  Thumbs Up I'm sorry you are missing that one.  huh

Now Playing icon Listening to: Lights...by Journey
IP address Logged

Sex is kinda like air...you don't think it's a big deal until you aren't getting any....
ilovethelorax
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #13 on: May 18, 2007, 03:41:47 PM »

Hey, that was my 2nd year and the first shirt I ever bought!!!  I love that shirt but can't wear it anymore because it's decaying at an alarming rate.  Now it just hangs in my closet as a proud momento. 
and Rhonny said:

I thought she did Kym, it certainly evokes her work.  I've been dreaming about doing the art for the poster ever since.  One of these days...

BTW... this one is my favorite as well.  My t-shirt drowned in a slow leak in the basement we didn't know about until it came time to "change seasons" with respect to wardrobe.  Very sad....

I'd buy one of these t-s in a heart beat! It was a sucky year for me involving ambulances and waaayyy too much time away from festivation in far away Montrose (thank you Gaylord if you're out there! You guys rocked!) but still...maybe we can ask the powers that be for a reprise.

Now Playing icon Listening to: a secret message from three year old - thank god "don't go in the kitchen" wasn't as scary as it sounded
IP address Logged

I think I should have no other mortal wants, if I could always have plenty of music. It seems to infuse strength into my limbs and ideas into my brain. Life seems to go on without effort, when I am filled with music.

George Eliot (1819-1880)
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #14 on: May 18, 2007, 04:26:40 PM »

Here's another one of my favorites.

IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

Pages: [1] 2 Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC