Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 03:48:47 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Hippie from Olema show and chat session
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 37 Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Hippie from Olema show and chat session  (Read 340569 times)
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « Reply #375 on: September 28, 2009, 02:37:58 PM »

Wave Hey Jerry is it Sammys new CD?????
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #376 on: October 05, 2009, 11:29:01 AM »

Wow what a weekend,the run a muck tarp was packed with your beautuful festivarian faces. I'm missing you all already. I'm toast, we'll have a post festival show this evening. Hope you can tune in.

:peace

« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 03:00:53 PM by Hippie » IP address Logged

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. - Will Rogers
TheBanjomatic
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #377 on: October 05, 2009, 03:50:58 PM »

Wow what a weekend,the run a muck tarp was packed with your beautuful festivarian faces. I'm missing you all already. I'm toast, we'll have a post festival show this evening. Hope you can tune in.

I'll try to make it for a little bit tonight. I've been positively swamped the past month or so, but I miss the Monday night routine...
IP address Logged

If a banjo player picks in the woods, and no one is there to hear him.... is he still making an awful lot of noise?
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #378 on: October 12, 2009, 10:31:57 AM »

There's a big winter storm on the horizon AND we get a double dose of the Hippie show this week  Thumbs Up

Join us Monday & Tuesday night from 6:40 to 9:00 PM pacific time.

IP address Logged

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. - Will Rogers
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #379 on: October 13, 2009, 02:53:13 PM »

What fun we had last night. Let's do it again  Cheers

Join us Tuesday night from 6:40 to 9:00 PM pacific time.

IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #380 on: October 18, 2009, 10:23:43 AM »

Chances are pretty good we'll hear from the Bearfoot kids by telephone! This will be a new music show with selections from the new CDs that have come into the station library.

IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #381 on: October 26, 2009, 11:23:14 AM »

Ingrid Noyes is coming in tonight for short live performance and promo for her upcoming evening at the Station House Cafe. Will she bring a banjo or an Accordion? Inquiring minds would like to know.

IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #382 on: November 02, 2009, 09:45:48 AM »

Wave November already?
It surely  is, two chances t enjoy our weekly chats and some really nice Hippie music. Tonight, Monday, at our normal time and again on Tuesday night from 9 pm until at least 11. I'll bring in some vinyl for the Tuesday night show.

See you then!

IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #383 on: November 08, 2009, 07:54:34 PM »

Jut two more weeks until I leave for the Grand Canyon! Lots of new music coming up in this show... Tune in and check it out, we're eager to chat in T-Toms chat space...

IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #384 on: November 12, 2009, 07:49:06 AM »

Jut two more weeks until I leave for the Grand Canyon! Lots of new music coming up in this show... Tune in and check it out, we're eager to chat in T-Toms chat space...

We wanna see some pics of your trip Jerry! Have fun!

I have never been to the Grand Canyon.
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #385 on: December 19, 2009, 10:35:28 AM »

Wave It's nice to be home...

This weeks show (Monday, Dec 21) will be an annual holiday tribute Hippie style, you might want to start your recording device when the music starts. All of the tunes are in  the public domain, some are harder to find than others. The middle hour will be key.

As always I'll be hanging in T Tom's chat with y'all.

Thanks to all of the guest hosts who covered my show while I was in the bottom of the Grand Canyon. NO words can describe that experience.

IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #386 on: December 19, 2009, 05:04:54 PM »

This weeks show (Monday, Dec 21) will be an annual holiday tribute Hippie style, you might want to start your recording device when the music starts. All of the tunes are in  the public domain, some are harder to find than others. The middle hour will be key.

Thanks to all of the guest hosts who covered my show while I was in the bottom of the Grand Canyon. NO words can describe that experience.

Wave Wave Wave Can we see some pictures Jerry???
IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #387 on: December 21, 2009, 10:24:00 AM »

This just in! Caren Armstrong and Stevie Coyle will be joining us this evening for some live music at 7pm pacific.

IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #388 on: December 28, 2009, 11:26:04 AM »

Wave Oh shucks just another night of mostly new music and rolicking chat  Flower

IP address Logged

BillyBeru
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

"Good evening, music lovers!"

URL icon « Reply #389 on: December 28, 2009, 10:03:23 PM »

Wave Oh shucks just another night of mostly new music and rolicking chat  Flower

Jerry,

Awesome show tonight - many thanks! Great hanging with you, Jailhouse Rob, Tom, and James.

Happy New Year you everyone!!!

Cheers

Best,
Billy
IP address Logged

"How many of you have been at the festival all four days?"
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 37 Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC