Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 08:44:39 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Hippie from Olema show and chat session
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 37 Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Hippie from Olema show and chat session  (Read 340245 times)
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #345 on: June 27, 2009, 12:45:29 PM »

A June 29th prescription for those post festival blues:

Listen here : The Hippie from Olema Show (click on the cow)
Chat Here: The Mayor's chat space

See you there....

:peace
IP address Logged

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. - Will Rogers
Flagstaff Jess
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Seize the Cocktail!

URL icon « Reply #346 on: June 27, 2009, 01:48:38 PM »

See you there....

Stink!  that's two whole days a way!  What ya got for RIGHT NOW???   Wink
IP address Logged

Begin doing what you want to do now.  We are not living in eternity.  We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake.  Let us use it before it is too late.   - Marie Bevon Ray
Flagstaff Jess
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Seize the Cocktail!

URL icon « Reply #347 on: June 29, 2009, 05:39:04 PM »

See you there....

Can't wait! Can't Wait! Can't wait!

Stink!  that's two whole days a way!  What ya got for RIGHT NOW???   Wink
IP address Logged

Begin doing what you want to do now.  We are not living in eternity.  We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake.  Let us use it before it is too late.   - Marie Bevon Ray
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #348 on: July 06, 2009, 02:29:35 PM »

Does everybody feel independent yet?

Lotsa good music tonight... A Mr Soundman segment, plus a special guest helping pull music tonight. We'll she if she can speak....

See you there:

IP address Logged

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. - Will Rogers
Cindy Lou
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #349 on: July 06, 2009, 04:25:54 PM »

Would that be the lovely Ms. Amy?  Jerry, I'll Be There, and that is also a request, if you can find it. Flower
IP address Logged

"The most important thing is to find out what is the most important thing. "  (Shunryu Suzuki)
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #350 on: July 06, 2009, 07:36:43 PM »

Jerry and I are there.... Flower
All of you are welcome to join us. Cheers
IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

You can check out my Domain site or follow me on Facebook
Flagstaff Jess
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Seize the Cocktail!

URL icon « Reply #351 on: July 07, 2009, 11:05:30 AM »

Missed the show last night, had a dinner to go to.  I hope you all had fun!
IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #352 on: July 13, 2009, 09:58:17 AM »

July 13th should be a lot of fun... Stevie Coyle will be live in the studio talking about and performing songs from his new CD.

IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #353 on: July 27, 2009, 10:26:26 AM »

Wave The perfect balm for those post festival withdrawals....
Doug Adamz will be live tonight with some new music! See you there.

IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #354 on: August 01, 2009, 08:03:58 PM »

Dead on the Creek was a blast so now - We're taking the festival on the road by hosting
Spring Creek... On the Hippie Show - tonight at 7pm

« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 04:06:40 PM by Hippie » IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #355 on: August 10, 2009, 04:31:37 PM »

Dead on the Creek was a blast so now - We're taking the festival on the road by hosting
Spring Creek... On the Hippie Show - tonight at 7pm

IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #356 on: August 17, 2009, 09:53:27 AM »

Big fun tonight! The Hippie show will be on the air for four hours... I have some recordings of the original Woodstock - Three days of peace and music - just forty years ago...

IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #357 on: August 22, 2009, 10:52:10 AM »

Well.... The legendary Dr Elmo and John Pierson will appearing live this week (8/24) to hawk Elmo's new CD and tell us about the CD release parties. Should be a good time and Grandma got run over by a reindeer will NOT be mentioned, it's too early for that kind of nonsense.

This is also almost 10 years to the day of the Hippie from Olema show on KWMR which started on 8.26.99. Me oh My how the time goes by, time and the river ...

IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #358 on: August 30, 2009, 03:41:18 PM »

Where did August go? My hard drive may have crashed this morning. If I'm not in the chat that would be the reason...

IP address Logged

Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #359 on: August 31, 2009, 09:56:39 AM »

Is everyone watching Jimena? Looks like Tucson to Albequerque might get some rain this weekend? My hard drive issues have been resolved with a system rebuild. Whew, I really cannot afford a new computer right now or even the repairs... Tom Russell has a new cd out that I will feature tonight in honor of our storm watching neighbors to the south.

IP address Logged

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 37 Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC