Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 05:35:19 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  Regional Boards
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Colorado (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  GreenSky in Crested Butte
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: GreenSky in Crested Butte  (Read 3348 times)
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « on: August 12, 2008, 09:07:29 PM »

Wave Anyone else?   I had a chanc t hang with these guys at Dead on the Creek last weekend and will find myself in Crested Butte this weekend.... If the show goes past midnight it will be my hippy barthday !

Sunday, August 17 ~~ "Black Canyon Bluegrass Benefit Concert" in Crested Butte

Wrap up the night with foot-stomping music with Greensky Bluegrass. Winners of the 2006 Telluride Bluegrass Festival Band Competition, Michigan’s Greensky Bluegrass is earning recognition nationwide as a growing force in acoustic roots music. Performing at festivals, theaters, clubs and listening rooms all over the U.S., their rare traditional sound is piquing the interests of not only bluegrass enthusiasts, but lovers of music of all genres. It is their unique "fusion of tradition and enthusiasm for improvisation" that has come to define the band’s creative style. The show begins at 10 p.m. Advance tickets cost $12; $15 at the door of the Eldo.

Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers
IP address Logged

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. - Will Rogers
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC