Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:36:14 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  for Hooch the bacon king
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 50 Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: for Hooch the bacon king  (Read 403420 times)
Auntie Hope
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #540 on: February 09, 2009, 05:58:06 PM »

Sam is watching Wordgirl on PBS where there is a struggle between good and evil to procure the "bacon earrings of supreme power". I kid you not.

Well, don't keep us guessing  huh Who WON?

Auntie Hope  :festivarian2 :green
IP address Logged

InFleckIt! at Hippo Campus
Flagstaff Jess
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Seize the Cocktail!

URL icon « Reply #541 on: February 09, 2009, 06:18:43 PM »

Sam is watching Wordgirl on PBS where there is a struggle between good and evil to procure the "bacon earrings of supreme power". I kid you not.

I want a pair of those!
IP address Logged

Begin doing what you want to do now.  We are not living in eternity.  We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake.  Let us use it before it is too late.   - Marie Bevon Ray
ilovethelorax
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #542 on: February 09, 2009, 09:13:43 PM »

Girl power it seems, Auntie dear, can face down even bacon earrings, supreme though they may be. Plus she made it to her party on time.   Wink
IP address Logged

I think I should have no other mortal wants, if I could always have plenty of music. It seems to infuse strength into my limbs and ideas into my brain. Life seems to go on without effort, when I am filled with music.

George Eliot (1819-1880)
Auntie Hope
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #543 on: February 09, 2009, 11:59:37 PM »

Girl power it seems, Auntie dear, can face down even bacon earrings, supreme though they may be. Plus she made it to her party on time.   Wink

Ahhh... The Bacon Goddess. Yes, we should have known, we should have known.  Wink
IP address Logged

InFleckIt! at Hippo Campus
Ron N Deb
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #544 on: February 10, 2009, 12:03:12 AM »

Ok the Bacin God is alive !
all i swell in the world!
 Cheers
IP address Logged

Peace N Love
Ron N Deb
Doc Mike
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #545 on: February 10, 2009, 08:22:27 AM »

My wife is so good to me!
IP address Logged

We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.
~Willy Wonka
TheBanjomatic
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #546 on: February 10, 2009, 10:04:56 AM »

Hmm... Bacon Bar... now thats an idea. Sorta like a wine bar, except they serve all manner of fine bacon and bacon related foods. And the staff would be trained at pairing different beer with bacon
IP address Logged

If a banjo player picks in the woods, and no one is there to hear him.... is he still making an awful lot of noise?
wilco1
Festivarian

Festivation rating 32

URL icon « Reply #547 on: February 10, 2009, 10:28:41 AM »

Hmm... Bacon Bar... now thats an idea. Sorta like a wine bar, except they serve all manner of fine bacon and bacon related foods. And the staff would be trained at pairing different beer with bacon

IP address Logged
Hooch
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

Freak Of The Rainbow Pork Lover

URL icon « Reply #548 on: February 10, 2009, 10:44:39 AM »

Hey Dustin!  Any chance of getting those folks into the vendor area this year??? 
IP address Logged

"There is nothing in the universe more exciting than a piece of bacon."

-Dan Phillips
Ron N Deb
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #549 on: February 10, 2009, 10:49:41 AM »

Hey Dustin!  Any chance of getting those folks into the vendor area this year??? 

Hooch .....Dude!
with all the Bacon we are bringing ....Why ????
IP address Logged

Peace N Love
Ron N Deb
Hooch
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

Freak Of The Rainbow Pork Lover

URL icon « Reply #550 on: February 11, 2009, 09:08:47 AM »

Hooch .....Dude!
with all the Bacon we are bringing ....Why ????

Well....because.  Ya know?  Like, we *could* haul bacon from the campground into the festival if we sort of plan ahead, pick a volunteer mule to transport it all, and then use a magnifying glass and the sun to re-heat it.  Or, we could go for convenience and have a bacon vendor.  It's the same thing as why they have beer inside the fest even though we will have approximately 4,687 gallons of it at Run-A-Muck alone....let alone WanderIn. 
IP address Logged

"There is nothing in the universe more exciting than a piece of bacon."

-Dan Phillips
Flagstaff Jess
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Seize the Cocktail!

URL icon « Reply #551 on: February 11, 2009, 02:57:31 PM »

Hmmmm.....now this is a business opportunity I would love to be in on.   Thumbs Up
IP address Logged

Begin doing what you want to do now.  We are not living in eternity.  We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake.  Let us use it before it is too late.   - Marie Bevon Ray
Cindy Lou
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #552 on: February 11, 2009, 03:01:52 PM »

The bacon bar that Doc Mike is talking about is a chocolate and bacon candy bar. 
I do like Adam's idea of a "bar" that caters to all things bacon.
Any vendor that would do that at TBF would do quite well!
IP address Logged

"The most important thing is to find out what is the most important thing. "  (Shunryu Suzuki)
Doc Mike
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #553 on: February 11, 2009, 09:27:45 PM »

These people are frickin' serious!

In response to the original Bacon Explosion: two pounds of bacon woven through and around two pounds of sausage and slathered in barbecue sauce with the addition of cheese and egg, wrapped in croissant dough.
IP address Logged

We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.
~Willy Wonka
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #554 on: February 11, 2009, 10:32:01 PM »

These people are frickin' serious!

In response to the original Bacon Explosion: two pounds of bacon woven through and around two pounds of sausage and slathered in barbecue sauce with the addition of cheese and egg, wrapped in croissant dough.

OMG!
Heart attack on a plate....
I love it! Flower
IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

You can check out my Domain site or follow me on Facebook
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 50 Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC