Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2024, 01:14:15 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Tickets for TBG 2021
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Tickets for TBG 2021  (Read 3495 times)
shbldr

Festivation rating 0

URL icon « on: April 27, 2021, 04:58:38 PM »

I just received an email from Planet Bluegrass which details the ticketing policy for the 2021 festival. My wife and I bought tickets last year, but obviously could not use them. This year, the only way to buy tickets are in groups of 10 people at either $3,000 or $4,000. We are only two people and obviously cant pay that much to attend the festival. We have attended for over 20 years until last year. Now we are priced out of this year's festival even though we allowed Planet Bluegrass to keep our money and tickets to be used this year. It seems to me that this policy is grossly unfair and will create a situation where only the wealthy will be able to attend the festival!
Shame on Planet Bluegrass!
Susan & Stuart Hartman
Boulder, CO
IP address Logged
alexbarbosa42
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1 on: April 27, 2021, 05:24:07 PM »

I just received an email from Planet Bluegrass which details the ticketing policy for the 2021 festival. My wife and I bought tickets last year, but obviously could not use them. This year, the only way to buy tickets are in groups of 10 people at either $3,000 or $4,000. We are only two people and obviously cant pay that much to attend the festival. We have attended for over 20 years until last year. Now we are priced out of this year's festival even though we allowed Planet Bluegrass to keep our money and tickets to be used this year. It seems to me that this policy is grossly unfair and will create a situation where only the wealthy will be able to attend the festival!
Shame on Planet Bluegrass!
Susan & Stuart Hartman
Boulder, CO

Yeah.. :/ it's going to be tough for couples/individuals. However, if you ask around here on the forum you may be able to find someone who bought a corral and still needs to fill its 10 person capacity. Seems to be the only option besides just giving up & waiting for 2022.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 05:29:22 PM by alexbarbosa42 » IP address Logged

come for Sam, stay for the Jam
dclovestelluride

Festivation rating -3

URL icon « Reply #2 on: May 19, 2021, 11:22:08 AM »

Telluride Bluegrass Festival organizers are straight up ripping people off with these prices. They are also charging for live stream, like really? Of course I got me a online ticket but I feel some type of way about it. I hate on the organizers so hard because they cater to the rich and elite. I've attended the festival a couple of times and they advertise themselves to be this fun/loving/happy/environmentalist but in reality they are not. I've seen homeless people attend this festival and they hardly get any love. I've had multiple people come up to me and say racist comments to me (i'm not white). I've been told to smoke my weed elsewhere. I've been told to get off some ones tarp. Just upsets me that TBF is charging so much.
IP address Logged
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC