Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 03:27:30 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Epic Livestream PBG!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Epic Livestream PBG!  (Read 2265 times)
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « on: April 10, 2021, 07:37:15 AM »

Wave Wave Wave I have seen numerous livestreams in the last year and PBG yours was the top #1 livestream for me. The video, the sound, the entire thing was just A+.

Thank you and lets do this again soon!

GREAT JOB and GREAT BAND! I had an amazing time like I was there.

Now Playing icon Listening to: James Taylor    I am trying to learn Teach Me Tonight
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 05:22:16 PM by landshark » IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 01:00:36 PM »

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVESTREAM!

April 17, 2021

Festivarians! We will be streaming our sold-out show featuring Adam Aijala & Ben Kaufmann (of Yonder Mountain) this weekend LIVE from the Planet Bluegrass Main Stage!

We know that you are still patiently waiting for news regarding Telluride Bluegrass, RockyGrass, Folks Festival, Academy, and Song School. New updates are coming very soon and we are working with all involved to finalize our plans. We hope you are able to enjoy some of this musical medicine in the meantime. Thank you and stay tuned!
This YMSB duo will perform an intimate set featuring classics from the YMSB catalogue as well as rare originals and covers. This set will feature a range of instrumentation including bass, mandolin, bouzouki, guitar, banjo, harmonica, and more. Stay tuned—as the duo may also leave the doors open for a special guest or two.
Cheers,
The Folks on Planet Bluegrass

Now Playing icon Listening to: me !
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 01:04:27 PM by landshark » IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #2 on: April 18, 2021, 11:16:18 AM »

Have got to say. Man o man those were some very tasty licks last night. I missed the first 20 minutes but the jazzy break downs were so good . Thanks Planet it was well worth the funds and looking forward to the next time.

Now Playing icon Listening to: Birds
IP address Logged

Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC