Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 06:24:21 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Telluride Bluegrass Festival (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Pre-fest Activities schedule
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Pre-fest Activities schedule  (Read 116125 times)
Maineahhh
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Bluegrass makes me happy.

URL icon « Reply #135 on: December 27, 2007, 04:41:28 PM »

you'll have to bring it on up to camp run-a-muck for its initial tasting  Flower

(pleeeaaseeeeeeeeeeeeee?)
IP address Logged

"A lot of the artists collaborate with one another on stage throughout the festival, leaving fans and musicians alike in awe. A bunch of us are old friends, and when we get here we want to band together... Anything goes here, people are ready for any kind of music." Sammy B on TBF
Ron N Deb
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #136 on: December 27, 2007, 04:43:00 PM »

Sarah your such a Lushy wench !
 Cheers
IP address Logged

Peace N Love
Ron N Deb
Hooch
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

Freak Of The Rainbow Pork Lover

URL icon « Reply #137 on: December 27, 2007, 05:17:13 PM »

Sarah your such a Lushy wench !
 Cheers
Lushy Wench???  Awesome!  I forsee that appearing on Sarah's button this year.  Luanna take note!!! 
IP address Logged

"There is nothing in the universe more exciting than a piece of bacon."

-Dan Phillips
Ron N Deb
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #138 on: January 07, 2008, 12:11:01 AM »

Thumbs Up
Named another one !!

Cheers
IP address Logged

Peace N Love
Ron N Deb
Auntie Hope
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #139 on: January 07, 2008, 01:19:01 PM »

Uhhhh... we're you guys talking about a new home brew beer name.... or Sarah?  LOL

Auntie Hope  pickin
IP address Logged

InFleckIt! at Hippo Campus
Ron N Deb
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #140 on: January 07, 2008, 02:10:32 PM »

that would be the Lovely Sarita
 Evil
IP address Logged

Peace N Love
Ron N Deb
danfromiowa
URL icon « Reply #141 on: February 17, 2008, 01:38:01 PM »

Hey all!

This is my first post on this thread...  Some of you may remember me talkin' beer on the "Best TBF memories" thread several weeks ago, where I mentioned that my friend Adam (brewmeister extrordinaire) might be talked into letting me "borrow" a few samples of his product.  Well...  Adam says he has several varieties (including a traditional meade) that he'd be happy to share with the festivarian community!  Adam says he can easily let go of a couple 6-packs, and I also hope to go visit him in March or April (he lives a few hours away) when we'll brew a special batch for TBF.  Looking forward to meeting everyone in June and sampling a few brews while we listen to great music!

Cheers
IP address Logged
Maineahhh
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Bluegrass makes me happy.

URL icon « Reply #142 on: February 17, 2008, 03:34:04 PM »

sounds good to me!!!!   Flower looking forward to festivating with you too  Wave
IP address Logged

"A lot of the artists collaborate with one another on stage throughout the festival, leaving fans and musicians alike in awe. A bunch of us are old friends, and when we get here we want to band together... Anything goes here, people are ready for any kind of music." Sammy B on TBF
Auntie Hope
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #143 on: February 17, 2008, 06:14:00 PM »

Hey all!

This is my first post on this thread...  Some of you may remember me talkin' beer on the "Best TBF memories" thread several weeks ago, where I mentioned that my friend Adam (brewmeister extrordinaire) might be talked into letting me "borrow" a few samples of his product.  Well...  Adam says he has several varieties (including a traditional meade) that he'd be happy to share with the festivarian community!  Adam says he can easily let go of a couple 6-packs, and I also hope to go visit him in March or April (he lives a few hours away) when we'll brew a special batch for TBF.  Looking forward to meeting everyone in June and sampling a few brews while we listen to great music!

Cheers

Dan, as of the moment, which day are you folks planning on arriving in Telluride? The Home Brew tasting is Tuesday if I remember correctly.

Auntie Hope  pickin
IP address Logged

InFleckIt! at Hippo Campus
danfromiowa
URL icon « Reply #144 on: February 21, 2008, 05:03:30 AM »

I'm planning to spend all day Monday at Mesa Verde, then arrive in Telluride Tuesday around lunch time.  The rest of my friends aren't expected to show up until Wednesday or later, so I'll just have to let them know how good the beer was!   LOL

I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you (less than 4 months now!), although I was sad to learn that Ron N Deb might not make it...

Now Playing icon Listening to: Eagles, "Frail Grasp on the Big Picture"
IP address Logged
Courtney
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Festivarians Frolic Frequently

URL icon « Reply #145 on: March 30, 2008, 10:21:24 AM »

Maybe bumpilicious.   Wink
IP address Logged

Did I remember to tell you how much I love you guys?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC