Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 10:10:53 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Moving to Telluride :) Who's with me?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Moving to Telluride :) Who's with me?  (Read 3361 times)
Mary Ragan

Festivation rating 0

URL icon « on: May 02, 2008, 06:09:26 AM »

Hey, I my name is Mary Ragan and I am living in Alabama--that is--until May 20, when I am leaving for Telluride! If anyone is interested in giving guitar lessons, I would love to pay you for some!  Thumbs Up Are people fond of hitch-hiking there? I hope it is more safe than it is in Alabama because I am not going to have a car. Write me back! I need some friends  :)    <3 Love Mary Ragan

Now Playing icon Listening to: Citezin Cope
IP address Logged
John R
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

...you know this space is getting hot.

URL icon « Reply #1 on: May 02, 2008, 08:06:17 AM »

Mary, good luck with your relocation.  Is this a blind move, or have you been to Telluride before?  Go to www.mountainfilm.org and sign up to volunteer.  This way you'll drop right in to a local event that kicks off the summer season, and make some friends.  Also, try to get on a crew for TBF also, to get your ticket.   hitching is commonplace in Telluride. 
IP address Logged

"hey man, can I get a copy?", "sure, of what?", "the whole festival"
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC