Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 02:49:46 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Happy Birthday Neil Young
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Happy Birthday Neil Young  (Read 3130 times)
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « on: November 16, 2015, 07:24:43 AM »

He turns 70 today! Wow where has all this time gone? I for 1 hope we get him to play Tride soon. What an extraordinary man with purpose.

Happy Birthday Neil!
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
fivetornadoes
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 05:03:43 PM »

took me till just now to buy the "monsanto years" but i did it today. can't wait to spin it. i missed the tour with promise of the real this year. love a pissed off neil the best. lol

that cd called "living with war" and the tour csny did when neil put that album out was my fave neil moment ever. he was on fire

one of a kind for sure!!

IP address Logged
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 10:18:39 AM »

took me till just now to buy the "monsanto years" but i did it today. can't wait to spin it. i missed the tour with promise of the real this year. love a pissed off neil the best. lol

that cd called "living with war" and the tour csny did when neil put that album out was my fave neil moment ever. he was on fire

one of a kind for sure!!

He is filled with a mission and his delivery shows it. He is 70 but full of fire!
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC