Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 01:30:05 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Newby - Chairs?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Newby - Chairs?  (Read 3331 times)
Josjor

Festivation rating 2

URL icon « on: August 14, 2015, 11:24:09 AM »

First time at the festival.  I got the email about all the rules and such, but maybe I'm not all that bright.

What exactly does it mean by a "low back" chair?  Is the typical collapsible chair in a bag allowed?  Or does it have to be one of those short things with your butt an inch off the ground that are hard for old farts like me to get in and out of?

Thanks,
bob
IP address Logged
BillyBeru
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

"Good evening, music lovers!"

URL icon « Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 01:56:33 PM »

one of those short things with your butt an inch off the ground that are hard for old farts like me to get in and out of

this.

But don't worry , there will be plenty of friendly festivarians ready to lend you a hand!  Cheers
IP address Logged

"How many of you have been at the festival all four days?"
Auntie Hope
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 08:27:09 AM »

First time at the festival.  I got the email about all the rules and such, but maybe I'm not all that bright.

What exactly does it mean by a "low back" chair?  Is the typical collapsible chair in a bag allowed?  Or does it have to be one of those short things with your butt an inch off the ground that are hard for old farts like me to get in and out of?

Thanks,
bob

Yes Bob, that's the butt grabbing chair allowed. The rule is "if you can roll a basket ball under the chair, the chair is too tall".

The good news is you have more than 6 months to get in shape by practicing getting in and out of your new chair!  :)

Auntie Hope  :festivarian2 :green
IP address Logged

InFleckIt! at Hippo Campus
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC