Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:48:10 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Is there a new process for line sit to get entry numbers?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Is there a new process for line sit to get entry numbers?  (Read 4234 times)
alegria

Festivation rating 4

URL icon « on: July 21, 2015, 10:55:19 AM »

I've heard that there may be a new process at RG this year, replacing the old process of lining up at midnight to get a number for entry the next morning.  I haven't found anything about this on the planet's site, but may have missed it.  If anyone knows for sure what the process will be this weekend, please let me know.  Thanks!

Now Playing icon Listening to: KGNU Morning Sound Alternative
IP address Logged
TheLorax27
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

SAFETY THIRD.

URL icon « Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 11:06:50 AM »

I heard this too, for me though I hope it is not true. Or only slight modifications would do. 

I like the hanging out with friends at mid-night and the camaraderie that goes along with getting good numbers (or not) and sharing numbers with other groups who may not have gotten as lucky.  What goes around comes around I feel. 

I realize there are some issues with this process as well. ie people getting back in line to get a second number, swarming the guy passing out numbers etc perhaps there is a way to mitigate that, but to me the line process is a fun part of the whole festival experience. 

Just my two cents.   Cheers

Now Playing icon Listening to: Tommy
IP address Logged

Eat Drink and Be Merry!
Janet3
Kinda digging this festival thing...

Festivation rating 0

URL icon « Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 07:19:28 PM »

I'm also have never been to the Fest in Lyons and am interested in how to get the best campsite possible.  If an answer gets posted here, can I be notified or do I have to keep checking back?  Also, if my friend(s) can't get there as early as me, can I reserve a space for her tent next to mine?  If I have two camping tickets in hand, can I get two numbers?  (Assuming this is how it works...I really am clueless :-)
IP address Logged
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC