Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 12:28:27 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Telluride Bluegrass Festival (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  All Hail Sammy Bush!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: All Hail Sammy Bush!  (Read 13025 times)
Hooch
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

Freak Of The Rainbow Pork Lover

URL icon « on: March 19, 2008, 01:05:42 PM »

From Sam's MySpace:

For޲޲ Imm޲޲ed޲i޲a޲te޲޲ Rel޲޲ea޲s޲e޲, March 18th, 2008 ~ Sam޲޲ Bus޲޲h was޲޲ hon޲޲or޲e޲d޲ yes޲޲te޲r޲d޲ay޲޲ wit޲޲h a res޲޲ol޲u޲t޲io޲޲n fro޲޲m the޲޲ Com޲޲mo޲n޲w޲ea޲޲lth޲޲ of Ken޲޲tu޲c޲k޲y for޲޲ his޲޲ con޲޲tr޲i޲b޲ut޲޲ion޲޲s to New޲޲ Gra޲޲ss޲ mus޲޲ic޲.޲ Sam޲޲ per޲޲fo޲r޲m޲ed޲޲ two޲޲ son޲޲gs޲ on the޲޲ sen޲޲at޲e޲ flo޲޲or޲ in Fra޲޲nk޲f޲o޲rt޲޲ and޲޲ was޲޲ rec޲޲og޲n޲i޲ze޲޲d for޲޲ his޲޲ con޲޲tr޲i޲b޲ut޲޲ion޲޲s as an in-޲޲de޲m޲a޲nd޲޲ stu޲޲di޲o޲ mus޲޲ic޲i޲a޲n,޲޲ and޲޲ for޲޲ bei޲޲ng޲ an int޲޲eg޲r޲a޲l mem޲޲be޲r޲ of the޲޲ inf޲޲lu޲e޲n޲ti޲޲al ban޲޲ds޲ Blu޲޲eg޲r޲a޲ss޲޲ All޲޲ia޲n޲c޲e and޲޲ New޲޲ Gra޲޲ss޲ Rev޲޲iv޲a޲l޲. Sam޲޲ is a mem޲޲be޲r޲ of the޲޲ Ken޲޲tu޲c޲k޲y Mus޲޲ic޲ Hal޲޲l of Fam޲޲e.޲

For޲ pho޲tos޲.. go to SamBush. com
IP address Logged

"There is nothing in the universe more exciting than a piece of bacon."

-Dan Phillips
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 01:43:41 PM »

From Sam's MySpace:

For޲޲ Imm޲޲ed޲i޲a޲te޲޲ Rel޲޲ea޲s޲e޲, March 18th, 2008 ~ Sam޲޲ Bus޲޲h was޲޲ hon޲޲or޲e޲d޲ yes޲޲te޲r޲d޲ay޲޲ wit޲޲h a res޲޲ol޲u޲t޲io޲޲n fro޲޲m the޲޲ Com޲޲mo޲n޲w޲ea޲޲lth޲޲ of Ken޲޲tu޲c޲k޲y for޲޲ his޲޲ con޲޲tr޲i޲b޲ut޲޲ion޲޲s to New޲޲ Gra޲޲ss޲ mus޲޲ic޲.޲ Sam޲޲ per޲޲fo޲r޲m޲ed޲޲ two޲޲ son޲޲gs޲ on the޲޲ sen޲޲at޲e޲ flo޲޲or޲ in Fra޲޲nk޲f޲o޲rt޲޲ and޲޲ was޲޲ rec޲޲og޲n޲i޲ze޲޲d for޲޲ his޲޲ con޲޲tr޲i޲b޲ut޲޲ion޲޲s as an in-޲޲de޲m޲a޲nd޲޲ stu޲޲di޲o޲ mus޲޲ic޲i޲a޲n,޲޲ and޲޲ for޲޲ bei޲޲ng޲ an int޲޲eg޲r޲a޲l mem޲޲be޲r޲ of the޲޲ inf޲޲lu޲e޲n޲ti޲޲al ban޲޲ds޲ Blu޲޲eg޲r޲a޲ss޲޲ All޲޲ia޲n޲c޲e and޲޲ New޲޲ Gra޲޲ss޲ Rev޲޲iv޲a޲l޲. Sam޲޲ is a mem޲޲be޲r޲ of the޲޲ Ken޲޲tu޲c޲k޲y Mus޲޲ic޲ Hal޲޲l of Fam޲޲e.޲

Since the formatting was all messed up on a normal copy/paste, here's an easier to read version. Flower

For Immediate Release, March 18th, 2008 ~ Sam Bush was honored yesterday with a resolution from the Commonwealth of Kentucky for his contributions to New Grass music.  Sam performed two songs on the senate floor in Frankfort and was recognized for his contributions as an in-demand studio musician, and for being an integral member of the influential bands Bluegrass Alliance and New Grass Revival.  Sam is a member of the Kentucky Music Hall of Fame.

For photo's go to SamBush.com
IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

You can check out my Domain site or follow me on Facebook
Hooch
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 02:05:04 PM »

From Sam's MySpace:

Since the formatting was all messed up on a normal copy/paste, here's an easier to read version. Flower

For Immediate Release, March 18th, 2008 ~ Sam Bush was honored yesterday with a resolution from the Commonwealth of Kentucky for his contributions to New Grass music.  Sam performed two songs on the senate floor in Frankfort and was recognized for his contributions as an in-demand studio musician, and for being an integral member of the influential bands Bluegrass Alliance and New Grass Revival.  Sam is a member of the Kentucky Music Hall of Fame.

For photo's go to SamBush.com
Yeah, what was up with the formatting problems?  It took me like 3 tries to get it that good and then I just gave up.  Stupid internet....always messing up my copy/pastes.
IP address Logged

-Dan Phillips
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 03:18:54 PM »

It's a MySpace thing! Mad
If you want to copy a bulletin, first hit "reply" and then do your copy and paste.
You can cancel the reply after copying the text. Cheers
IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

Hooch
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 04:21:14 PM »

If you want to copy a bulletin, first hit "reply" and then do your copy and paste.
Okay, let me get this straight.  You say that I should click on 'Reply' even though I don't really want to reply.  Then highlight.  Then copy.  Then open up a whole new window.  Then get to the right Festivarian Forum page.  Then click on 'Reply' again...because this time I really do want to reply.  Then paste the text from the aforementioned fake reply page.  Then click 'Post' to post the pasted text from the fake reply page to the Forum.  Then click "Modify" because I forgot to fill in the "Listening to:" section of the post.  Then click 'Post' again.  Then go back over to the MySpace reply page and cancel the reply since I'm not wanting to reply.  And then I'm done???  I have to do all that just to copy a quick note to share with my festi-friends??  That's even harder than trying to file my own taxes using the Spanish forms, wearing an eyepatch, and writing with my left hand while adding up withholdings on an abacus!!!!! 

Now Playing icon Listening to: My sanity fleeing the scene of the crime
IP address Logged

-Dan Phillips
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 04:30:52 PM »

Okay, let me get this straight.  You say that I should click on 'Reply' even though I don't really want to reply.  Then highlight.  Then copy.  Then open up a whole new window.  Then get to the right Festivarian Forum page.  Then click on 'Reply' again...because this time I really do want to reply.  Then paste the text from the aforementioned fake reply page.  Then click 'Post' to post the pasted text from the fake reply page to the Forum.  Then click "Modify" because I forgot to fill in the "Listening to:" section of the post.  Then click 'Post' again.  Then go back over to the MySpace reply page and cancel the reply since I'm not wanting to reply.  And then I'm done???  I have to do all that just to copy a quick note to share with my festi-friends??  That's even harder than trying to file my own taxes using the Spanish forms, wearing an eyepatch, and writing with my left hand while adding up withholdings on an abacus!!!!! 

Which is easier (to read)? Going through all that, or not posting the information at all? Wink
IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

Hooch
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 04:37:05 PM »

Which is easier (to read)? Going through all that, or not posting the information at all? Wink

I can't remember now what we are even talking about.  Were we talking about beer?  Because I want to talk about beer.  Actually talk about it and drink it at the same time. 
IP address Logged

-Dan Phillips
Auntie Hope
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 06:29:43 PM »

Hooch, have  beer! Tom, have a beer.  Cheers

GO SAMMY!!!  Thumbs Up

Auntie Hope  pickin

Now Playing icon Listening to: Everyone yelling at me to get off the computer and get ready to go to Tim O'Brian's CD Release Party at The Station Inn!
IP address Logged

InFleckIt! at Hippo Campus
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 06:56:28 PM »

--->
IP address Logged

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. - Will Rogers
John R
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

...you know this space is getting hot.

URL icon « Reply #9 on: March 20, 2008, 12:58:26 AM »

--->

classic.

IP address Logged

"hey man, can I get a copy?", "sure, of what?", "the whole festival"
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « Reply #10 on: May 02, 2008, 07:24:42 AM »

horsey horsey horsey Do you think Sammy has a favorite for the Kentucky Derby, Sunshine horsey?
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC