Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:33:10 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Pagosa Folk 'n Bluegrass Festival - June 5, 2015
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Pagosa Folk 'n Bluegrass Festival - June 5, 2015  (Read 4649 times)
andyoullbefree

Festivation rating 0

URL icon « on: January 15, 2015, 06:37:59 AM »

We hope to attend this festival in Pagosa Springs. Has anyone else been there before and can give tips, or connect me with folks that are familiar with the festival? It seems like this will be a great festival for us and our 3-year old. Thanks in advance!!

Now Playing icon Listening to: YMSB
IP address Logged
Auntie Hope
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 08:29:22 PM »

We hope to attend this festival in Pagosa Springs. Has anyone else been there before and can give tips, or connect me with folks that are familiar with the festival? It seems like this will be a great festival for us and our 3-year old. Thanks in advance!!

If you scroll down a bit on the main page here you will find the regional boards. Check out the "Four Corners" area/ threads. Probably some info there for you folks, although FCFF is not a Planet Bluegrass event. I have been once and it was wonderful. That fest also has it's own website and there might be a message board that you can wander through for local tips.

Good Luck and Have Fun with your search!

Auntie Hope  :festivarian2 :green
IP address Logged

InFleckIt! at Hippo Campus
snowchick

Festivation rating 5

URL icon « Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 12:00:45 PM »

I have plans to make it to Pagosa then Telluride followed by High Sierra and a long ride back to Texas. I have heard Pagosa and High Sierra are fantastic. But, only way to know is to have first hand experience.
IP address Logged
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC