Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 12:45:06 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Chair recommendations?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Chair recommendations?  (Read 4348 times)
zack_adcock
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 421

URL icon « on: May 28, 2012, 01:27:42 PM »

Festivarians,

I'm ISO some good festival chairs that will double comfortably as beach chairs. My budget is relatively flexible -- I'd rather buy one nice pair of chairs than three pair of chairs that break (which has been my experience with past purchases). We have a baby, so (for now, at least) we sit in the back for festival, though we both tend to be interested in low-back chairs  (esp. for the beach).

Last year I posted seeking comfortable chairs for a pregnant wife; obviously, we're looking more generally now :-)

Thoughts?

Thanks, as always, for this community of insight --

Z
IP address Logged
Pirate Looks at --
Old Timer

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 01:46:19 PM »

http://www.amazon.com/WearEver-Deluxe-Aluminum-Hi-Back-Backpack/dp/B0006GCIEO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1338233467&sr=8-2

These chairs are awesome. Light weight, strong, and the back pack holds a lot of stuff. Even though it says high back, it sits low enough to not obstruct the view for those behind you. And they have a cup holder that fits a PBG Beer cup perfectly. Pirate
IP address Logged

"A Pirate Looks at --"
Debbiefromtucson
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 10:50:34 PM »

We have those chairs and they are awesome..Ours are probably close to 10 years old or more...They are great beach chairs too.. AND you will find with the baby they are extra good- stash all sorts of things in there when you are trying to baby wrangle and chair carry etc-  extra diapers, wipes, bottle , little toys etc, sunscreenyour book , your closed drink etc.. ALso, if toddler age, the little pouch makes a good play thing to-put things in, baby pulls out etc..

Buy this brand with the wooden handles...  The imitations with plastic handles do not seem to hold up that well...
IP address Logged

Debbie from Tucson
zack_adcock
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 421

URL icon « Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 06:58:12 AM »

Thanks, y'all. I went ahead and bought them -- they look great, but you never can tell how they'll actually perform without trying it yourself (and/or some good advice).
IP address Logged
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC