Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 03:38:48 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Greensky Bluegrass was 1/21/12
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Greensky Bluegrass was 1/21/12  (Read 4495 times)
Iriecycle
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

Where Y'at

URL icon « on: January 21, 2012, 09:51:21 PM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/zzzstream

Greensky Bluegrass Higher Ground Burlington, Vermont 1/21/2012 (Schoeps CCM4V'S FOB)

Now Playing icon Listening to: Greensky Bluegrass
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 02:16:51 AM by Iriecycle » IP address Logged

time, half a time, and two times
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 10:20:47 PM »

Although Greensky will be at Telluride this year it seems this post isn't really relevant to Telluride but it is to either "General" or a "Regional" section of the forum.
Just saying. Wave

And, do you have to sign in to get the video, cause I see a black screen? huh
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 10:29:07 PM by TellurideTom » IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

You can check out my Domain site or follow me on Facebook
Iriecycle
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

Where Y'at

URL icon « Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 10:58:46 PM »

Sorry bout mislocating, the TBF only area I've seen lately.  Don't know fer sure.  I wuz signed in, and also had no video, so presuming audio only.  Nice encore though.  Easy to sign in w/ Ustream then when desirable acts come in you're ready to chat, if you so desire.  Chatting w/o disturbing my listening, I love it.
I guess if I post in General more folks would be aware of it?  What about folks on this branch, TBF, would they be aware of post if I posted in General?  Is there a way to be alerted when anyone posts a stream to the site?   Thumbs Up

Now Playing icon Listening to: speaker hum again, must fix that
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 02:14:39 AM by Iriecycle » IP address Logged

TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 10:30:40 AM »

Sorry bout mislocating, the TBF only area I've seen lately.  Don't know fer sure.  I wuz signed in, and also had no video, so presuming audio only.  Nice encore though.  Easy to sign in w/ Ustream then when desirable acts come in you're ready to chat, if you so desire.  Chatting w/o disturbing my listening, I love it.
I guess if I post in General more folks would be aware of it?  What about folks on this branch, TBF, would they be aware of post if I posted in General?  Is there a way to be alerted when anyone posts a stream to the site?   Thumbs Up
Everyone gets the same notice on "New Posts" in any of the forum categories. Unless there's a difference when you're subscribed to the "RSS feeds" there's really no way to be alerted to a particular kind of posting.
It just seems like proper forum etiquette to place a post where it most belongs. If it's related to something other than Telluride specifically then it should be in "General" unless it's related to a specific region of the United States and then it should be in the "Regional Board" section.
Posting streams could also be considered as belonging to the "Tapers Section".
Whenever anyone posts a "ticket request" in the "Telluride" section it will get moved to the "Ticket Exchange / Swap" area of the forum because that's where it belongs.
I'm not trying to scold you, but to teach you and others how to properly post. Flower
IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

You can check out my Domain site or follow me on Facebook
Iriecycle
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

Where Y'at

URL icon « Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 11:38:41 AM »

TT,
Thank you.  Sincerely.  I am not one to twist my words, I say what I feel, I generally try first gently.  When important to me I may ramp it up too quickly.  At any rate, I thought your guidance was originally, exactly as you have further spelled it out.  I will probably post in the TBF part of the Forum, dem's my peeps.  I have been to Lyons once, had a good time, nice venue,  a little too packed.  That ol' river, and the locals I met, truly a place I'd like to return and camp.  Anyhow, although I respect your guidance, I must follow my own, i will always consider yours or any other direction.  Having my shoulder torn up by another, and myself, I am no longer entertaining the idea of being a soldier in man's causes.  Please, continue to share your perception.  I hope you accept the equality of your junior associates.  Too much divide and conquering gone on.
peace

Now Playing icon Listening to: Throne of GOld - Steel Pulse, Earth Crisis, Eek-A-Mouse - Queen Elizabeth.
IP address Logged

Iriecycle
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

Where Y'at

URL icon « Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 05:14:56 PM »

Thanks for moving this over here.  If some musical nuggets drop my way this is where to place them.
IP address Logged

Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC