Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 03:47:42 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Non-running '86 Volkswagon Vanagon for sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Non-running '86 Volkswagon Vanagon for sale  (Read 2846 times)
Shike

Festivation rating 0

URL icon « on: June 02, 2011, 04:14:43 PM »

Hello I'm trying to find a new home for an old van.  About 7 years ago the clutch went out and it's been sitting since then.   The odometer is non functioning and is stuck at about 137,000 miles.  I doubt it has more than 30,000 additional miles beyond that.

If you can get this baby running again it will be GREAT to take to festivals.  You can fold down the back-seat and it makes a bed in the back.

I tried to start it but it looks like now there is a fuel leak so I stopped before catching the thing on fire.

The interior is in pretty good shape.   You can probably salvage a lot of parts off of this vehicle.   I took the instrument cluster off so I could look at the clutch master cylinder but I didn't really learn much.

There is a dent/scratch on the passenger door and another one on the back left corner of the body.

I'd love to get $900 for this baby.  However, I will hear all serious offers and I will give special discounts if you can come haul it away SOON.  You will need a trailer.  Vehicle is sold AS IS.

Feel free to post any questions.

Here are some pictures:

http://imageshack.us/g/801/img2803k.jpg/

Now Playing icon Listening to: Martin Sexton
IP address Logged
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC