Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 08:38:54 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  My most unforgettable experience with my akita dog.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: My most unforgettable experience with my akita dog.  (Read 2614 times)
stephaniecourson

Festivation rating 0

Live Life to the Fullest

URL icon « on: October 29, 2010, 03:37:33 PM »

My dog is a female akita, I named her shasha. She is my very best friend. One time, I was leaving
for London and left her to my auntie's care. I think shasha has this feeling that I am going to left
her because when she saw me walking out toward door with a big stroller bag she followed me which is
unusual for her, because she doesn't do that to me when I am going out in my apartment.

Fast forward, I was touched when I saw shasha followed my cab to the airport, so I have to call my
nephew to get shasha. I was touched by my dog's love for me. I don't have a choice but to leave my
dog for work. It's been almost eight months now and I miss shasha already. I want to go home. =(
IP address Logged

Dogs are certainly a person's best friend. They give unconditional love to their owners. If you are planning to buy puppies or a dog, consider buying at legal pet shops only.
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC