Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 07:27:23 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Really off topic
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Really off topic  (Read 5139 times)
Debbiefromtucson
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « on: June 03, 2007, 02:54:09 PM »

I know this is really off-topic BUT someone may have some good info here... Before we leave my grandmother for our travels, I think it's time to get her some sort of life-alert system( Dont laugh but you know "I've fallen and I cant get up".. Anyone have any exeperience pro/cons with any of these type of companies...
IP address Logged

Debbie from Tucson
Auntie Hope
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 06:02:18 PM »

Look in your phone bok fro Senior Services in your state, or the Ombudsman's office to see if they can give you a referal to a reliable company.
IP address Logged

InFleckIt! at Hippo Campus
itsRick
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 02:53:14 PM »

"Help I've tripped and I can't come down!"
 forgive me  Flower I know I'm going to hell for that one but I just couldn't resist!!  Rolleyes  Evil

personal alert

this is the one I found for my Dad a few years back. I can't say anything good or bad other than they were prompt, inexpensive, and reccomended by AARP. fortunatley it was never needed so I can't give you a review on response time and such.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 02:55:38 PM by itsRick » IP address Logged

Gee WIZ Mr. Kesey, this sure is some swell Kool Aid!
hunter480

Festivation rating 0

URL icon « Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 12:28:08 PM »

I know of a great company that provides <a href="www.mmusaalert.com">medical alarms[/url] to seniors and disabled people.  They have 24 hour emergency response and free <a href="www.mmusaalert.com">medical alarm[/url] equipment!
IP address Logged
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 12:37:29 PM »

I'll say unless it plays Bluegrass music or summons up Vasser Clemons....in the flesh.
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC