Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2024, 04:34:29 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  Regional Boards
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  North East (Moderator: BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Shout out: where ya from?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Shout out: where ya from?  (Read 74944 times)
Maineahhh
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Bluegrass makes me happy.

URL icon « Reply #45 on: December 21, 2007, 12:15:32 PM »

calling all geeese! calling all geese! hey goose, anything happening in/around your area I should know about??
IP address Logged

"A lot of the artists collaborate with one another on stage throughout the festival, leaving fans and musicians alike in awe. A bunch of us are old friends, and when we get here we want to band together... Anything goes here, people are ready for any kind of music." Sammy B on TBF
Erik
Kinda digging this festival thing...

Festivation rating 30

Telluride 07, 08, 09, 10 + Rockygrass 09

URL icon « Reply #46 on: January 02, 2008, 06:35:20 PM »

Wave  Western Mass-hole here . I am so ready for TBF 2008. Happy new year all!

Now Playing icon Listening to: Oxford town/Cumberland Gap- Crooked Still - Sirius bluegrass
IP address Logged
Maineahhh
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #47 on: January 04, 2008, 01:09:03 PM »

where in western mass? any friends in hatfield? my first college roomie is from there . . .
IP address Logged

"A lot of the artists collaborate with one another on stage throughout the festival, leaving fans and musicians alike in awe. A bunch of us are old friends, and when we get here we want to band together... Anything goes here, people are ready for any kind of music." Sammy B on TBF
ring-tailed_lemur
Wondering when Small Member status will be achieved.

Festivation rating 21

URL icon « Reply #48 on: April 09, 2008, 05:22:55 PM »

Montpelier, Vermont here!  Wave

Attended my first TBF back in 2001, and then did 2002, 2003, and 2004 as well. I haven't had a chance to get back there since 2004 but we're going this year for sure!! Cannot wait....Telluride is one of my favorite places on the planet (so far). Right up there with Kalalau Beach and the Zion Narrows.   Thumbs Up

We were lucky and got all of the Nightgrass tickets we want. But, we're still looking for a couple Town Parks to complete the package. I'm hopeful.

For folks asking about flights, we've always flown into Grand Junction and drove from there. It's a nice town for getting all of the supplies ready, since there's an REI and some huge supermarkets. But, I think this year we'll likely try to get into Montrose. The flights are pretty inexpensive and it's half the distance to Telluride compared to Grand Junction.

Cheers y'all!!!    Cheers
Jeff

Now Playing icon Listening to: The new Beck album, 'The Information'
IP address Logged
ring-tailed_lemur
Wondering when Small Member status will be achieved.

Festivation rating 21

URL icon « Reply #49 on: April 20, 2008, 09:34:12 AM »

We were lucky and got all of the Nightgrass tickets we want. But, we're still looking for a couple Town Parks to complete the package. I'm hopeful.

Town Parks FOUND! It's on.   Cheers
IP address Logged
Maineahhh
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #50 on: April 20, 2008, 10:11:07 AM »

WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!! glad to hear it!! when are you arriving????
IP address Logged

trot03
Small Member

Festivation rating 61

URL icon « Reply #51 on: July 25, 2008, 01:04:30 PM »

Hey, I'm from Boston/DownEast Maine, but I've been living out in Colorado for the last 5 years... sadly missed Telluride this year and I am CURRENTLY missing Rockygrass again for work related reasons.... but I will be coming home to Maine the first two weeks of August-- anyone from the area know anything pickin around there around then??
Headin home for a lobsta fishaman's wedding, which should be wicked fun and tasty but I wouldn't mind catchin a little music while Im home.... anyone?
IP address Logged

"A banjo will get you through times of no money, but money won't get you through times of no banjo."
                       ~ Hartford
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC