Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 12:46:54 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Phish August 9th and 10th Townpark!!!!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Phish August 9th and 10th Townpark!!!!!  (Read 26643 times)
Bevin
Old Timer

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #15 on: March 23, 2010, 12:45:31 PM »

HOLY SNIKES   Cheers

My intention is to be one of 9000 patrons in Town Park, Co. for Phish August 9-10, 2010.  Please, i ask of you all, send positive energy into the universe directed at this pursuit.  Thank you!

Dave, you are a glutton for punishment.  Evil

I won't be getting within 100 miles of Telluride during August. That should free up some tickets right there!  Thumbs Up
IP address Logged

Copyright 2009, a production of Camp Totally Lit - All rights reserved

"There's always a Clapper."
Wander
Small Member

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #16 on: March 23, 2010, 06:54:04 PM »

I am with you Bevin, I have seen what phish "phans" did to Jazzfest, not to mention Red Rocks.  Disaster waiting to happen in my  not so humble opinion.  You could not pay me to be there, so there are a few more tix available...better you than me!

Now Playing icon Listening to: Sleeping like a baby~ Spring Creek
IP address Logged

"There is no way to peace; peace is the way."
           ~A.J. Muste
rettlerSCI
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #17 on: March 24, 2010, 05:23:20 PM »

I'm not one of those Phish fans, Wave but I do have a couple Townpark Bluegrass tickets that are possible trade bait for anyone willing to go to Telluride on April 2nd and get Phish tickets for me from the Sheridan Opera house.

Just an idea if you need Townpark

And yes, I'm still going to TBF but I'd be willing to move to Lawson for PHish tickets.
IP address Logged
flyfishindave
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #18 on: March 25, 2010, 01:04:10 PM »

Where did you hear tix go onsale at Sheridan Operahouse April 2nd?  And do you have to show a local proof of residency to get the tix? 
IP address Logged

The secret is to surrender to the flow
BillyBeru
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

"Good evening, music lovers!"

URL icon « Reply #19 on: March 25, 2010, 01:12:35 PM »

Where did you hear tix go onsale at Sheridan Operahouse April 2nd?  And do you have to show a local proof of residency to get the tix? 

http://www.sheridanoperahouse.com/news/soh-sell-some-telluride-phish-tickets

IP address Logged

"How many of you have been at the festival all four days?"
flyfishindave
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #20 on: March 25, 2010, 04:11:01 PM »

Thanks Billy (your Mary & Mars cds on the way)...Question for Bluegrass Brian or anyone who may know the answer...Can my friend who lives in Telluride purchase tix next Friday, accompany me and Phish friend to box office at showtime, collect the wrist bracelets, and then we gain access?  Tride friend has no desire for Phish.  I'm confused as to whether or not a local can sell the tickets to out of town friends as long as local is present at showtime (per the Daily Planet article).      huh

Now Playing icon Listening to: JGB Mystery Train
IP address Logged

BluegrassDustin
Administrator
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

Living Life With Delusions Of Banjur

URL icon « Reply #21 on: March 26, 2010, 11:13:25 AM »

Thanks Billy (your Mary & Mars cds on the way)...Question for Bluegrass Brian or anyone who may know the answer...Can my friend who lives in Telluride purchase tix next Friday, accompany me and Phish friend to box office at showtime, collect the wrist bracelets, and then we gain access?  Tride friend has no desire for Phish.  I'm confused as to whether or not a local can sell the tickets to out of town friends as long as local is present at showtime (per the Daily Planet article).      huh

Negative.

Any tickets purchased by locals must be used by locals. The purchaser of the ticket will present their ID at the box office, and must be the recipient of the ticket (wristband).

The town is adamant that the tickets be for, and used by, locals.

that's all I know...
IP address Logged

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those
who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Seuss

"An intellectual snob is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture and not think of The Lone Ranger."   -Dan Rather
JoeBu
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #22 on: March 31, 2010, 09:54:02 AM »

"but I do have a couple Townpark Bluegrass tickets that are possible trade bait for anyone willing to go to Telluride on April 2nd and get Phish tickets for me from the Sheridan Opera house."

I am one of those Phish fans who decided to do TBGF instead of the Phish run, but I'll take you up on that trade if I can get some Phish tickets via Ticketmaster

Also for those worried about Phish fans, the 4 night run at Red Rocks was fantastic and the fans were clean, curtious and fun for the duration.....although I did see one topless girl looking for tickets  OH THE HUMANITY!!! LOL

The reputation of Phish Fans trashing Red Rocks/Jazzfest had more to do with the post Grateful Dead riff-raff than it did Phish and they have not had issues at any venue since 1996.

Now Playing icon Listening to: LOS - Ooh Las Vagas w/ Trey
IP address Logged

Lets get down to brass tax.. how much for the ape?
BillyBeru
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #23 on: March 31, 2010, 12:13:14 PM »

The reputation of Phish Fans trashing Red Rocks/Jazzfest had more to do with the post Grateful Dead riff-raff than it did Phish and they have not had issues at any venue since 1996.

Hey! I resemble that remark!  Wink   Rockin Rockin Rockin Concert Drunk Drunk Drunk :hooch
IP address Logged

JoeBu
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #24 on: March 31, 2010, 12:19:37 PM »

"Hey! I resemble that remark!"

Not that there's anything wrong with that...being post 95' Dead Riff Raff that is.

((crashes gate))

((looks around to see if anyone noticed))

((Rages)) 
IP address Logged

Lets get down to brass tax.. how much for the ape?
flyfishindave
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #25 on: March 31, 2010, 09:53:25 PM »

Well my prayers have been answered so I'm going Phishing in Townpark this August! 

So happy about this...
 :) Cheers :)

IP address Logged

Jackalope
Small Member

Festivation rating 105

URL icon « Reply #26 on: April 01, 2010, 02:38:06 AM »

These should be fun shows.. I got rejected by lottery and am trying for the public on sale date this Friday.. Anyone local interested in helping me gain access?  I would be happy to help you with a free ticket for your troubles!  Jp275(at)nau.edu

See you at Bluegrass!! and hopefully Phish (the shows would be my 49th and 50th!!)   Flower 
IP address Logged
BillyBeru
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #27 on: April 01, 2010, 07:23:19 AM »

Well my prayers have been answered so I'm going Phishing in Townpark this August! 

So happy about this...
 :) Cheers :)

SCORE! Nice pull, Dave. Stick around CO a little longer and head up to Boulder for a party at my place, Aug. 13.
IP address Logged

flyfishindave
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #28 on: April 01, 2010, 09:32:07 AM »

I wish i could Beru, but my friend who got us the tix is flying from Cali and i'm picking him up somewhrere in SW Co. and we are doing a week trek around those shows.  I'm gonna be tapped out for vacation bw  Tride Bluegrass, RGrass, Phish and Labor Day Pagosa.

Your cds have been made and i'm sending them out tomorrow.  Seeing 2/3 of the group tonight in their current lineup.  Saw Greensky Monday night, got all sweaty...

Now Playing icon Listening to: Mission In The Rain 76
IP address Logged

flyfishindave
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #29 on: April 02, 2010, 01:13:00 PM »

I have 2 Phish mail order lawn tickets for Hartford, both nights & 2 SPAC mail order lawn tickets, both nights as well.  Face value.

Now Playing icon Listening to: Duke University Fight Song
IP address Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC