Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 07, 2024, 06:40:22 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival Reserve your spot now!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival Reserve your spot now!  (Read 60364 times)
LuAnna
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #60 on: July 04, 2007, 09:22:04 AM »

uh.. why does this public announcement that you don't have a record of who paid sound sort of scary to me? Connie.. check your deposit records!!!!

I just sent you an email!

LuAnna
IP address Logged
connielv
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Denvers finest playing guess my weight

URL icon « Reply #61 on: July 04, 2007, 01:08:31 PM »

uh.. why does this public announcement that you don't have a record of who paid sound sort of scary to me? Connie.. check your deposit records!!!!

I just sent you an email!

LuAnna

um.....i have plenty of record of who paid....it's those that said they would send checks (which i have not yet received) that i need to know.     
How many checks are being held hostage by usps!
Connie  :)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 02:57:51 PM by connielv » IP address Logged

I'm faster than a greased monkey strapped to a bullet train.......-Carl Edwards (99)
connielv
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #62 on: July 04, 2007, 01:17:53 PM »

Here's some pictures of last year:   http://www.courtnessjames.com/hardlystrictly/hardlyframes.html

Connie, Do you have the other link I sent you?  I can't hack my own website, how crazy is that? 

I sent a check for 4 people, actually, it's in the mail today, promiss, Jerry saw it yesterday, I swear.

I'll check for the link......i'm not sure but i'll look closely for it!

I'll be expecting your check!  Thanks for the info AND Thanks for the pics! 
IP address Logged

I'm faster than a greased monkey strapped to a bullet train.......-Carl Edwards (99)
Daniela
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 140

"Dainty Flower"

URL icon « Reply #63 on: July 07, 2007, 10:16:43 PM »

Newbies aren't THAT bad!!!   Flower Flower Flower
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 05:37:01 PM by Daniela » IP address Logged

Can we leave RIGHT NOW??
Cindy Lou
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #64 on: July 08, 2007, 03:37:19 PM »

:hop :hop :horseyI want to go NOW! I just lived what I think is my best TBF ever, and in 31 festivaaaals that's saying volumes about the great experience ya'll created and delivered. (and ya'll know who ya'll are)  I've already checked into flights to SF I'm so excited about seeing everyone again. Well okay I want to see the bands too, but ya'll are what I'm so worked up over Flower
I've had this huge smile on my face for so long now folks are begininng to get suspicious! Sunshine Rollin Rollin
For me this will be the perfect  Birthday
88 days to HSB, 93 to the big five-oh.
Whoo hoo!
Love ya'll,
Cindy Lou

Now Playing icon Listening to: hit, ahh, hit, ahh, hit, ahh, etc. (federer v. nadal, men's final wimbledon"
IP address Logged

"The most important thing is to find out what is the most important thing. "  (Shunryu Suzuki)
LuAnna
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #65 on: July 09, 2007, 11:07:54 AM »

anyone flying into SFO on Thursday Oct 4 (or out on Monday) who wants to be included on my spreadsheet so that you can hook up with others who might be arriving or departing  at about the same time to share transpo, find the shuttle, goof off prior to flying home.. whatever.. let me know and I will add you to the list and send you a copy!

kind of getting excited about this one!

hey, A J, where did you get that partial lineup info? nothing on the site yet.

LuAnna 
IP address Logged
connielv
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #66 on: July 09, 2007, 12:36:42 PM »

Flower Hi LuAnna!   I'm gonna tell Aj's secret...........Check Pollstar (trade secret!).....check for the date and venue and voila!  secret info is revealed!

Connie

Now Playing icon Listening to: the maid running the vaccuum....life is rough!
IP address Logged

connielv
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #67 on: July 09, 2007, 12:37:47 PM »

Medal    HARDLY STRICTLY IS SOLD-OUT!!!!!    Medal

Clap  As of Sunday July 8th,     
The Hardly Strictly Camping package is 100% totally and completely SOLD-OUT!   Clap

We are no longer accepting payments so if you have not yet sent your payment, save the postage, because there are absolutely NO spots left!    Sorry   Argh    Fiddle    Grrr

On Saturday, July 14th each and every person that reserved their spots before the deadline will be notified of your reservation confirmation.      Each participant will receive notification via e-mail/phone/or other.     Fish

Congratulations to all who will be attending!!!!    :hop  :hop  :hop   

Have a GREAT summer & See You in October!!!!    Concert

Connie
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 08:40:00 PM by connielv » IP address Logged

LuAnna
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #68 on: July 09, 2007, 12:40:35 PM »

Flower Hi LuAnna!   I'm gonna tell Aj's secret...........Check Pollstar (trade secret!).....check for the date and venue and voila!  secret info is revealed!

Connie

i wondered if that wasn't something he found on Pollstar. i was just too lazy to look. Thanks.

LuAnna
IP address Logged
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #69 on: July 09, 2007, 01:42:07 PM »

A great big special thanks to Planet Bluegrass for hosting this forum. That means you Brian and Dustin.  Wave

We feel that it's time to move ths discussion to another place so as not to use the Planet's Bandwidth for all of the chatter taking place.

With that in mind we have registered the website abgat.net. There should be something up in the next two weeks or so.  Stay tuned here for the "BIG" announcement when we roll out the effort. Wink Wink Wink Wink

Cheers

Now Playing icon Listening to: Run a Muck house band at the 2007 oyster feed
IP address Logged

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. - Will Rogers
connielv
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #70 on: July 14, 2007, 10:43:10 PM »

Wave   Well.......seems the time has come to notify all those that will be attending Hardly Strictly 07/Camp Run-A-Muck West   

Can I get a drum roll please??............  budumdum-joke

Grrr  You must check your e-mails for confirmation.....If I did not get an e-mail address for you you may receive a telephone call from me tomorrow (7/15) and all others (who sent or gave me money) which I may have no contact information for should e-mail me at slothmama2002@yahoo.com to find out if you are confirmed for this years event.   

Talk  We are putting together a forum specificaly for Hardly Strictly which should be up and runing soon.......
all participants are urged to post there and we will also have questionaires for attendees to help schedule/organize and get the masses fed properly!  Any questions I should be able to answer e-mail at slothmama2002@yahoo.com  Talk

Cheers  Congratulations to all who will be able to attend this year and a big "so sorry"  Spill to those who will not be able to camp with us.

Butterfly
Hardly Strictly is a WONDERFUL event so even if you don't get to camp with us you should consider coming to S.F. to see the show anyhow.
Great acts....Great weather......Great views....Great people......Great price (admission to fest is free!)
How could you go wrong with that?   Rockin

Anyhow....congrats again to those that made it and see you in October at Hardly Strictly   
Woo hoo :hop Woo hoo :hop Woo hoo :hop Woo hoo :hop Woo hoo :hop Woo hoo :hop Woo hoo :hop
IP address Logged

LuAnna
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #71 on: July 15, 2007, 11:47:33 AM »

well, i just found out a few minutes ago that Radislov  Lorkovic will be performing with Jimmy LaFave at HSB this year! ....   having just come from seeing lots of Rad.. he backed up just about everyone at teh festival  I was just at...  I can say this is one set that I am FOR sure going to try to see.

LuAnna
IP address Logged
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #72 on: July 24, 2007, 12:06:40 AM »

OK Folks...
It's time to announce the new website:
Http://www.abgat.net

It's been designed for folks who take the activity of Festivation very seriously. Do check us out.

our next project is Hardly Strictly - San Francisco, 10/6 - be there

Now Playing icon Listening to: the wind on Tomales bay - it's beautiful
IP address Logged

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. - Will Rogers
Bevin
Old Timer

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #73 on: July 24, 2007, 10:43:04 AM »

you crazy people are gonna get me fired - what with all the forum'ing and posting and just keeping up with our family and the related antics.  But hey, if I do get fired, I can abgat on a full time basis...
IP address Logged

Copyright 2009, a production of Camp Totally Lit - All rights reserved

"There's always a Clapper."
Auntie Hope
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #74 on: July 24, 2007, 05:20:42 PM »

you crazy people are gonna get me fired - what with all the forum'ing and posting and just keeping up with our family and the related antics.  But hey, if I do get fired, I can abgat on a full time basis...

Now, that's the spirit, Bevin!

Auntie Hope  pickin
IP address Logged

InFleckIt! at Hippo Campus
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC