Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 02:26:28 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Hello everybody : )
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Hello everybody : )  (Read 14970 times)
Cindy Lou
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #15 on: July 11, 2009, 12:55:22 PM »

A pig for the Ham Radio club; now that is seriously demented in a funny sort of way! LOL LOL LOL   :pig
IP address Logged

"The most important thing is to find out what is the most important thing. "  (Shunryu Suzuki)
Auntie Hope
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #16 on: July 11, 2009, 02:02:54 PM »

Zenster,
Pretty sure you've figured out the major food group of this group!  Thumbs Up

Welcome to the party, enjoy the music and remember, "The Kegorator" is a thing, "The Baconator" is a person (usually dressed in tye-dye and drooling)!  LOL

Miki~~~~ did anyone get a picture of those Bacon Cupcakes that you and Lalagay made up in Telluride? They were mighty fine!

Auntie Hope  :festivarian2 :green

Now Playing icon Listening to: music in the overhead at 'bucks
IP address Logged

InFleckIt! at Hippo Campus
Cindy Lou
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #17 on: July 11, 2009, 03:19:56 PM »

I just did a simple search for "bacon" and it appears in 120 topics!  That's a lot of bacon ya'll! :pig :pig :pig :pig :pig :pig

Now Playing icon Listening to: koto stream
IP address Logged

"The most important thing is to find out what is the most important thing. "  (Shunryu Suzuki)
Flagstaff Jess
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Seize the Cocktail!

URL icon « Reply #18 on: July 11, 2009, 04:08:04 PM »

I just did a simple search for "bacon" and it appears in 120 topics!  That's a lot of bacon ya'll! :pig :pig :pig :pig :pig :pig

That's hardly reflective of who we are.  Bacon is only showing up in 120 topics?????  Puh-leeze
IP address Logged

Begin doing what you want to do now.  We are not living in eternity.  We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake.  Let us use it before it is too late.   - Marie Bevon Ray
connielv
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Denvers finest playing guess my weight

URL icon « Reply #19 on: July 11, 2009, 09:55:03 PM »

That's hardly reflective of who we are.  Bacon is only showing up in 120 topics?????  Puh-leeze

Either the search is defective or there are stealth bacon threads........... huh
IP address Logged

I'm faster than a greased monkey strapped to a bullet train.......-Carl Edwards (99)
Cindy Lou
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #20 on: July 11, 2009, 11:49:06 PM »

That is only the number of topics. I wouldn't even TRY to count how many posts there are that reference our beloved BACON.  Rolleyes Probably thousands, and that could be a conservative estimate!   LOL LOL

Now Playing icon Listening to: Beyonce on SNL
IP address Logged

Pat in dairyland
Small Member

Festivation rating 100

URL icon « Reply #21 on: July 12, 2009, 10:04:06 PM »

Is canadian bacon really bacon, or is it just ham?  just wondering.

Pat

Now Playing icon Listening to: bacon frying
IP address Logged
Pen
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #22 on: July 12, 2009, 10:55:09 PM »

Welcome Zen.  Good to have you on board.  As another "relatively" new addition to said boards, I must say it's a fun place to visit.

Hope to see you all in Lyons in a couple weeks!
IP address Logged

"How many of you folks have seen that movie "O Brother, Where Ya At?"--Ralph Stanley
Pages: 1 [2] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC