Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:02:08 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Listen to My Online Radio Show
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Listen to My Online Radio Show  (Read 3684 times)
elliotsiff
Regular Picker

Festivation rating 28

URL icon « on: May 13, 2009, 01:26:47 PM »

Hey festivarian friends,

I wanted to plug my new online radio show on www.kpwr.org which I do from here in Austin, TX.  My new show is titled the Live Music Hour and features unique live recordings.  There is usually some Telluride or Rockygrass recordings in there among other great stuff.  Let me know what you think.

You can got to kpwr.org and click on Archives, then choose Live Music Hour.  From there you can stream or download the show anytime...

I also so the show People Like Us with a friend, which features eclectic music as well, and gets a little weirder.

Also notice the playlist for the Live Music Hour.

enjoy
IP address Logged
flyfishindave
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 03:40:39 PM »

Copy that Elliot...you doing TBF and RG this year? Biking?

Cheers

Now Playing icon Listening to: www.kpwr.org
IP address Logged

The secret is to surrender to the flow
elliotsiff
Regular Picker

Festivation rating 28

URL icon « Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 10:03:59 AM »

Yes Dave, i will be back in Telluride, still tryin to get those coveted town park passes for me and 2 others...  Not making the other festivals this time, going to do some seasonal work in Bar Harbor, Maine.  I am planning on showing up in Telluride the 10th or 11th and doing a 5 day bike tour looping from tride to ouray, ridgeway, silverton, durango, delores etc.  It will be nice to see you again buddy, take care

Now Playing icon Listening to: My air conditioner...it is hot in Texas!
IP address Logged
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC