Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 12:46:10 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Good Ale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Good Ale  (Read 4696 times)
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « on: April 10, 2009, 07:29:57 PM »

I think the reason Ale was discovered was to bring hot showers and people together,, errrr somethin like that LOL Medal
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
Ron N Deb
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 12:20:08 AM »

I like the way you Think
come check out our Shower/Beer Tent !
 Evil Cheers Evil
IP address Logged

Peace N Love
Ron N Deb
Kaptain Karlos
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

2008 TBF Flamingo Slayer

URL icon « Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 06:46:19 AM »

I like the way you Think
 Evil Cheers Evil

Oh yes... the shower/beer-tent.  This is a camp Wander In wonder.  Perfect for when you need a little "hair O' the dog".  Wake-up or come-to from passing out, wander over to Wander In, un-dress, step inside the pleasant little shower-tent (there's room for two), tap yourself a brew, wet-down, lather-up, and enjoy the hot water until the cooler-reservoir runs dry!  The cost?  You gotta re-fill the cooler-reservoir for the next person.  Ahhhhh... only in Town Park!
Ron... you come up with some pretty good ideas.

Karlos  Cheers

P.S.  Why don't you consider setting the shower/beer-tent up at camp Run-A-Muck.  Then you can add watching the festival to the experience.  Rockin
IP address Logged
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 08:56:05 AM »

That sounds great..... think I can modify my home shower like that.. LOL

Sawtooth and Laughing Lab Ale,,,, Medal I would like to taste a homebrew Ale,, I bet they taste great!! Medal
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
Ron N Deb
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 01:55:39 PM »

I like the way you Think
 Evil Cheers Evil

Oh yes... the shower/beer-tent.  This is a camp Wander In wonder.  Perfect for when you need a little "hair O' the dog".  Wake-up or come-to from passing out, wander over to Wander In, un-dress, step inside the pleasant little shower-tent (there's room for two), tap yourself a brew, wet-down, lather-up, and enjoy the hot water until the cooler-reservoir runs dry!  The cost?  You gotta re-fill the cooler-reservoir for the next person.  Ahhhhh... only in Town Park!
Ron... you come up with some pretty good ideas.

Karlos  Cheers

P.S.  Why don't you consider setting the shower/beer-tent up at camp Run-A-Muck.  Then you can add watching the festival to the experience.  Rockin

Why Thank you Sir !
IP address Logged

Peace N Love
Ron N Deb
bouzouki
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 421

URL icon « Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 12:04:25 PM »

How many of you drink all your shower water? 
I feel back about pouring a bottle of wine to braise something, even if I use it to make more good food and don't waste it.
IP address Logged
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC