Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 10:51:24 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  A special offer for the John Cowan show to celebrate our new spring series
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: A special offer for the John Cowan show to celebrate our new spring series  (Read 3389 times)
BluegrassDustin
Administrator
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

Living Life With Delusions Of Banjur

URL icon « on: February 27, 2009, 04:30:53 PM »

Hey everyone. Wave

I wanted to make sure that everyone saw this (posted it in the Wildflower section, too). We're stoked to have all the gears moving in the pavilion and hope that some of you can take advantage and come see it.

Have a great weekend.

D.

~~~~~

...as well as to celebrate the completion of the pavilion!

As some of you know, we've finally completed the Wildflower Pavilion here on Planet Bluegrass. The pavilion now includes fully hinged walls on all side to make it a warm and enclosed building for our spring and upcoming winter '09 series.

In celebration of our first show with the newly completed sides, and in conjunction with our first show in the fully completed pavilion, we want to offer a little something extra to those of you on the front range and beyond who would like to join us.

Starting right now, if you sign up for the Wildflower Pavilion Newsletter and confirm your email via the confirmation we send, you will be eligible on Monday for a buy one- get one free ticket to next weeks John Cowan show.

Here's the skinny:
1. Sign up for the newsletter to receive information about upcoming Wildflower Pavilion shows and future special offers by clicking this link.
2. Call on Monday and let us know that you've singed up.
3. While you have us on the phone, buy a ticket to the John Cowan concert on Thursday, and we'll give you one for free!

No strings attached. It's that easy. We want you all to share in our excitement of the new pavilion.

Disclaimer: there are a limited number of these passes we can give away for free, so it's first come/ first served on Monday.

So click the link and sign up, then give us a call on Monday.

I'll talk to you then.

Cheers

D.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 04:38:15 PM by BluegrassDustin » IP address Logged

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those
who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Seuss

"An intellectual snob is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture and not think of The Lone Ranger."   -Dan Rather
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 05:23:01 PM »

Hey everyone. Wave

I wanted to make sure that everyone saw this (posted it in the Wildflower section, too). We're stoked to have all the gears moving in the pavilion and hope that some of you can take advantage and come see it.

Have a great weekend.

D.

~~~~~

...as well as to celebrate the completion of the pavilion!

As some of you know, we've finally completed the Wildflower Pavilion here on Planet Bluegrass. The pavilion now includes fully hinged walls on all side to make it a warm and enclosed building for our spring and upcoming winter '09 series.

In celebration of our first show with the newly completed sides, and in conjunction with our first show in the fully completed pavilion, we want to offer a little something extra to those of you on the front range and beyond who would like to join us.

Starting right now, if you sign up for the Wildflower Pavilion Newsletter and confirm your email via the confirmation we send, you will be eligible on Monday for a buy one- get one free ticket to next weeks John Cowan show.

Here's the skinny:
1. Sign up for the newsletter to receive information about upcoming Wildflower Pavilion shows and future special offers by clicking this link.
2. Call on Monday and let us know that you've singed up.
3. While you have us on the phone, buy a ticket to the John Cowan concert on Thursday, and we'll give you one for free!

No strings attached. It's that easy. We want you all to share in our excitement of the new pavilion.

Disclaimer: there are a limited number of these passes we can give away for free, so it's first come/ first served on Monday.

So click the link and sign up, then give us a call on Monday.

I'll talk to you then.

Cheers

D.

It is suppose to be 71 degrees on Wednesday in Denver. Looks like A great forecast for the first show Thumbs Up Wave
I'm going and calling all my friends. I have spring fever like nobodies business..... John sure can plays a mean bass :dog :dog...... Flower hotdog. Can we get a giggle hotdog icon here please
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 05:26:53 PM by landshark » IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC