Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 05:46:58 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  The Shed
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Songwriting (Moderator: BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  just writing
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18 Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: just writing  (Read 515983 times)
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « Reply #195 on: June 21, 2016, 01:50:42 PM »

So the backdrop was outstanding. Stained Glass panes with phases of the moon and then ? What did they mean? A Crow, a spider?

Looked really nice. Medal
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #196 on: April 21, 2017, 11:59:10 AM »

I could see them on the street corner or in an alley somewhere in Telluride. Thumbs Up
IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

You can check out my Domain site or follow me on Facebook
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #197 on: July 28, 2017, 11:46:40 AM »

Turned on and tuned in. Flower

Thank you for everything. Medal

Kind, generous, great taste and thoughtful. PBG.... yep. Just sayin' Cheers

Now Playing icon Listening to: RG!
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #198 on: May 06, 2018, 07:06:07 AM »

The fishing is going to be excellent in June. Run off is really high right now but come June the waters will be slow and easy to fish.
 Summer in Colorado is breathtaking. Flower Cheers Flower
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #199 on: May 06, 2018, 07:12:08 AM »

Full circle. I have come full circle . My First fest I was scooped up from work thrown in a car and landed in Tride no money(not enough anyway) and  no ticket. But almost each year I would return with ticket on hand.
Now I am getting older and think this may be my last Fest in Tride and I have everything in place but a ticket. I gave it away cause I had no sleeping space secured.

I may end up in Tride once again with no ticket. Full circle.

THE most memorable set EVER in all those years of attendance

JOHNNY CASH UN FLIPPIN REAL. THE BOMB. Medal I can still see him the way he mastered that stage. Drew me in like a magnet .

Amazing ride PBG that was fun Medal
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 07:24:41 AM by landshark » IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #200 on: May 07, 2018, 12:31:14 PM »

Thank you Skyrunner  for the ride share seat and Paul for the D man ticket! Makin this trip very doable! Many thanks!

Just need that 4 day pass now and the rest is cake.... still searchin and I actually do believe in good Karma...so far so good.

Boom I am now good to go! Thank you Debbie so very much Medal
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 07:49:33 PM by landshark » IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #201 on: May 09, 2018, 09:33:25 AM »

Work with me people. I am searchin for an umbrella chair yeah you heard it right. Payback is a B. LOL! LOL
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #202 on: May 09, 2018, 09:51:55 AM »

I have yet to reveal the single day lineup to myself. It is like going to a banquet and planning your meal. NO WAY. TAKE ME, BEND ME, SHAPE MY DAY! No peeking for me when I want to swim boom I swim when I wan to eat boom I eat no planning around sets. They are all so good there is no correct time to exit for dinner or anything else. Yeah a fly by the seat of my pants kinda gal. This time round anyway. Medal Medal Medal
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #203 on: May 10, 2018, 11:34:43 AM »

Wave A huge thank you to PKSmith and Skyrunner for makin this trip coast. The volunteers at PBG are outstanding!!! I am so happy and proud to be apart of this family.
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #204 on: May 10, 2018, 08:04:52 PM »

This place just knocks me out.  Medal Medal Medal Medal

Rockin Rockin Rockin

Thank you Debbie! :hug

Houston we are ready for lift off Cheers

Now Playing icon Listening to: my heart sing
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #205 on: May 18, 2018, 09:53:14 AM »

Wave Wave Wave

Everyone rampin up for the Tride adventure. The closest thing I can get to that makes me feel young and free an silly and filled with joy and music and smiles and friendship. OFF THE CHARTS! Me a party of one in my umbrella nation with my squirt gun.

Lets dig in, lets eat! Line up Friday. New tunes today, exploring the great line up....
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #206 on: May 29, 2018, 08:50:32 AM »

Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave Wave

Woo hoo Woo hoo Woo hoo Woo hoo Woo hoo Woo hoo Woo hoo Woo hoo

LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS IT JUNE YET??????????

Now Playing icon Listening to: Stevie Ray Vaughan Pride and Joy
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #207 on: June 08, 2018, 07:11:12 AM »

OMG I finally did it. I have to move to a high back chair. The ground seem so far far away. LOL LOL How did that happen? It worked last year Rolleyes

Sway like a willow, sway. I am trying not to plan too much cause time is like now in the moment for me but thinking about my first move down the hill by gondola is gonna be a challenge. A Taxi with my gear each morning would be crazy easy  Medal. A chair, rain gear camel pack squirt gun sm tarp umbrella. couch, sink. Jerry you got that covered?

Planning......TAXI! UBER!   Small details.

Im planning for Telluride and that gondola with gear each day Flower Nope not excited at all. Cheers
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #208 on: June 13, 2018, 10:30:22 AM »

Wave I have my sundress on, hat on, smile on, pre lim pack goin on and mountains of work just piled on me. Always a fire drill.

Speaking of fire what is the low down? An update would be good to hear... Medal.
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #209 on: June 14, 2018, 12:22:48 PM »

So you know who I heard the other day. Glen Hansard. Man his style switched up some and wow. Invite him back he is full of passion. Love that!

Now Playing icon Listening to: Air Filter
IP address Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18 Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC