Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 05:31:19 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Greetings, friends, romans, Festivarians...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Greetings, friends, romans, Festivarians...  (Read 4922 times)
ferg
Global Moderator
Small Member

Festivation rating 1420

URL icon « on: December 25, 2008, 09:55:04 PM »

This is my first post in quite some time.

Merry Christmas to all...

And, oh, we've had plenty of special memories over the past year, over the past twenty, to recall on these long winter nights...

We are SO THANKFUL here on Planet Bluegras for what is.  Brian and Dusty watchin the forum, Nate and Cindy watchin' all of yer  concerns, Shauna wathin the 'business', Steve watchin 'the quality' and so many more..

i'm watchin my kids grow up.

Both, at 10 and 12 realzing the true Magic of Christmas on the same day, Griff catching me bring his tool kit to put under the tree at 2 am. ....

My first Christmas without my Daddy.

Special. Lonely.  Yet full..

And thoughts turn to Summer Solstice.

Do you wonder if we'll be ready for this one????

And to All a good night.

Love,

Ferg

Now Playing icon Listening to: The Sounds of The Planet, when I'm the only one there...
IP address Logged
Auntie Hope
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1 on: December 25, 2008, 11:57:01 PM »

Merry Christmas, Ferg!  :deer

Part of being a Festivarian is to trust that Planet Bluegrass will be ready. At the same time you can trust that the Festivarian Community will also be ready, because you know.... we're always "Packin' for Telluride".

I believe the Summer Solstice was made for these long winter nights.

You, Steve and the entire Planet Bluegrass Staff give us a gift each year that we unwrap each Summer Solstice.The joy you help bring to us, in the form of magical music in magical places, can heal and fill our souls at times when our hearts are feeling low. Your courage to follow through with a dream has created so many dreams for so many others, from Musicians to Festivarians, young and old.  I'm sure it made your Daddy proud, and I'm equally as sure it won't be long before that 10 and 12 year old realize that you've been Santa to more folks than just the two of them.

It's just under six months now until the next Summer Solstice. I, for one, can't wait to see how Santa gets his grove on in 2009!  Thumbs Up

Happy New Year, Ferg!  :peace

Auntie Hope  pickin :green
« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 12:02:47 AM by Hope Lin » IP address Logged

InFleckIt! at Hippo Campus
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 07:54:20 AM »

Craig,,, thank you.
 PBG has planted a seed inside me. I am slowly cultivating that seed .... Oh the beautiful possibilities...thank you, you are loved...

Don't blink,, children grow much to quickly!!

So sorry to hear of your loss. My mother passed away at Christmas a few years back. Bittersweet...

"Ever wonder if PBG will be ready",,,,,,, nahhhhhhhh,,,PBG was born ready !!:rock

Nice to hear from you Ferg Flower Medal

Now Playing icon Listening to: Snow
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 01:50:16 PM by landshark » IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
Mandojosh79
Regular Picker

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 05:14:45 PM »

Nice Message Sir!
Happy Holidays and here's to a great 2009  Cheers
IP address Logged

Gonna raise me an army some tough sons of bitches
Gonna recruit my army from the orphanages.
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC