Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 05:48:32 AM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Neon gerbel bike wheel - want one
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Neon gerbel bike wheel - want one  (Read 10448 times)
Flagstaff Jess
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Seize the Cocktail!

URL icon « on: August 24, 2008, 08:50:22 PM »

Holy shee-it batman!

Totally of topic, but anyone catch the neon gerbel bike wheels at the closing ceremonies of the Olympics?  Damn.

Nothing on Ebay yet.

But - now back on topic - I'm thinking these things have some usefullness at Telluride.  First off, can we all agree -amazingly cool transportation, tarp to camp and back .  But if you just got a nice dose or some vegetables...shit howdy!!!!!  These things could really facilitate introspection, enlightenment and well, giggles.

Want one.  Anyone with a lead on a neon gerbel bike wheel, hook a sister up!!!!

IP address Logged

Begin doing what you want to do now.  We are not living in eternity.  We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake.  Let us use it before it is too late.   - Marie Bevon Ray
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 10:17:55 PM »

That must have been one of the few things in the closing ceremony that I missed. EEK!
Gerbils? Bike wheel? Anyone have a picture?
IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

You can check out my Domain site or follow me on Facebook
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 07:07:36 AM »

Did not catch the wheel but I think yer on to something Jess... Cheers
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
John R
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

...you know this space is getting hot.

URL icon « Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 08:20:43 AM »

google momocycle and/or monowheel.  you can buy one from hammacher schlemmer(or whatever it's called)

IP address Logged

"hey man, can I get a copy?", "sure, of what?", "the whole festival"
Flagstaff Jess
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Seize the Cocktail!

URL icon « Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 09:49:14 AM »

Holy shee-it batman!

Totally of topic, but anyone catch the neon gerbel bike wheels at the closing ceremonies of the Olympics?  Damn.

Nothing on Ebay yet.

But - now back on topic - I'm thinking these things have some usefullness at Telluride.  First off, can we all agree -amazingly cool transportation, tarp to camp and back .  But if you just got a nice dose or some vegetables...shit howdy!!!!!  These things could really facilitate introspection, enlightenment and well, giggles.

Want one.  Anyone with a lead on a neon gerbel bike wheel, hook a sister up!!!!

Saw’em. That’s right about when I started to think things we’re getting a little over done. Just a little. A bit of over compensating. Perhaps somebody’s saddled with the label Small Member.  LOL

Thanks for putting it all into perspective. With a properly balanced diet I can see the benefit of these contraptions so aptly named neon gerbil bike wheels (good one). Probably hold your attention for hours.
Even if you’re just watching.  Clap 

There were a few of us over here last night watching and the running commentary got kinda lewd when the big phallic tower kept growing and growing and then kinda exploded all over the place. 

They over did it big time.  I'm looking forward to the Brits.

Thanks for the info John!  I did a quick google this morning and found some with motors.  Whoa.  The ideas are flowing....

Happy Monday! Wave
IP address Logged

Begin doing what you want to do now.  We are not living in eternity.  We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake.  Let us use it before it is too late.   - Marie Bevon Ray
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 02:38:49 PM »

Viva la difference!!! So glad I didn’t see “the big phallic tower”!!!

I saw the leaning tower of Pisa and starting getting hungry for Italian.  Rolleyes

LOL LOL LOL LOL Sunshine Rollin Rollin Sunshine LOL LOL LOL LOL
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
Cindy Lou
!!!!BACON!!!!

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 10:14:31 PM »

Those were great!  Very Trippy. Maybe they would float on the river laterally with a sling in them. that would look pretty neat at night. LOL
IP address Logged

"The most important thing is to find out what is the most important thing. "  (Shunryu Suzuki)
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 07:26:47 AM »

Those were great!  Very Trippy. Maybe they would float on the river laterally with a sling in them. that would look pretty neat at night. LOL
That would be so cool,, you could attach glow sticks (EEK! )to em and float down river at night.
 OR TIE EM ALL TOGETHER AS A FLOATING TIKI BAR......... Sunshine
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 07:36:58 AM by landshark » IP address Logged

TheBanjomatic
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 09:31:59 AM »

I didn't understand the fuss until I saw these pictures: http://www.treehugger.com/files/2008/08/monocycle_light_wheels_in_beijing_olympics.php
IP address Logged

If a banjo player picks in the woods, and no one is there to hear him.... is he still making an awful lot of noise?
Bevin
Old Timer

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 03:42:30 PM »

Hey Jess, if'n you get yerself one of them gerbil wheels, I'll volunteer to get it all lit for ya.   What color would you like?
IP address Logged

Copyright 2009, a production of Camp Totally Lit - All rights reserved

"There's always a Clapper."
Flagstaff Jess
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Seize the Cocktail!

URL icon « Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 09:32:16 PM »

Hey Jess, if'n you get yerself one of them gerbil wheels, I'll volunteer to get it all lit for ya.   What color would you like?

PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you Bevin!   See you soon!
 :hug
IP address Logged

Ron N Deb
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #11 on: August 27, 2008, 01:22:57 AM »

Bevin where the heck are ya ... here in ABQ
or are ya in AK ?
 Cheers
IP address Logged

Peace N Love
Ron N Deb
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC