Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 04:27:56 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Sam Bush this Sat. at Mishawaka
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Sam Bush this Sat. at Mishawaka  (Read 3436 times)
elliotsiff
Regular Picker

Festivation rating 28

URL icon « on: July 09, 2008, 02:26:38 PM »

Just in case you didn't know, Sam Bush band Sat July 12 at the beautiful and intimate mishawaka ampetheater by the river above Ft. Collins in the Poudre canyon.  Be there!
IP address Logged
monkeygirl
Festivarian

Festivation rating -11

Rumbaaaaaaallllllsss!!!!!!

URL icon « Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 05:12:47 PM »

Just paint me there, mofo!!

What's this I hear about horrendous parking?  eeek!!

xoxo R
IP address Logged

"I know I'm preaching to the choir, but nowadays the choir needs preaching too!" ~ Steve Earle
Matt and Becky
Regular Picker

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 07:09:19 PM »

What's this I hear about horrendous parking?  eeek!!

I've seen cars end up in the river or have very close calls.  Just don't get too daring when you park and you should be fine.  It's worth walking an extra couple of blocks if you have to.  It's better than trying to squeeze your car into some of the tight spaces with the possibility of rolling your car into a river.   The key thing to know is that your tires MUST be inside the white line on the side of the highway or you WILL be towed.  If you're over the line even a quarter inch they will tow you.  Other than that, the venue kicks ass!  It truly is a Colorado treasure.  I'll be there with bells on!  If anyone wants to carpool with me from the Fort then PM me.   

Matt
IP address Logged
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC