Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 04:38:59 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  for Hooch the bacon king
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 50 Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: for Hooch the bacon king  (Read 403056 times)
Hooch
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

Freak Of The Rainbow Pork Lover

URL icon « Reply #330 on: October 17, 2008, 03:31:45 PM »

Heya Hooch... I found this pic somewhere online and immediately thought of YOU!!

~ Your new costume.. All you need is a crown, lol!!

Hey, that looks comfy and warm!  Perfect for Telluride nights wandering from jam tent to jam tent.  If I ain't eating bacon then I may as well be wearing it.
IP address Logged

"There is nothing in the universe more exciting than a piece of bacon."

-Dan Phillips
TheBanjomatic
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #331 on: October 17, 2008, 03:35:15 PM »

Heya Hooch... I found this pic somewhere online and immediately thought of YOU!!

~ Your new costume.. All you need is a crown, lol!!

Hey, that looks comfy and warm!  Perfect for Telluride nights wandering from jam tent to jam tent.  If I ain't eating bacon then I may as well be wearing it.

I support this plan more so than the picture on page 18
IP address Logged

If a banjo player picks in the woods, and no one is there to hear him.... is he still making an awful lot of noise?
connielv
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Denvers finest playing guess my weight

URL icon « Reply #332 on: October 17, 2008, 03:51:14 PM »

Thumbs Up  Yes.....Hooch in the Bac-ini top would be quite disturbing! 
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 04:04:03 PM by connielv » IP address Logged

I'm faster than a greased monkey strapped to a bullet train.......-Carl Edwards (99)
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « Reply #333 on: October 17, 2008, 04:02:44 PM »

Thumbs Up  Yes.....Hooch in the Bacini top would be quite disturbing! 
Well I don't know about that I mean really,, topped off with cha -cha heels this could be the rage for spring 09,,, Flower
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
Ron N Deb
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #334 on: October 20, 2008, 01:49:32 AM »

Ok so how much more twisted could this Thread get
dont anserw that
stay Tuned for more Bacon Debauchery!
 Cheers
IP address Logged

Peace N Love
Ron N Deb
Flagstaff Jess
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Seize the Cocktail!

URL icon « Reply #335 on: October 26, 2008, 02:58:28 PM »

Alright folks, Hooch might be the BACON KING......

But I am the BACON GODDESS

I ordered a turkey deep frier from Cabelas in preparation for the Thanksgiving river trip I'm running.  It arrived on Friday so my friend Gord and I put it together and decided we needed to so a test run.  So Friday night we head to Safeway and manage to score a fresh turkey.  We bring it home, inject the shit out of it with butter, sage, thyme and garlic.  We heat up the oil and drop that puppy in.

Maaahhhhveeeloouuss.....it was to die for.

But while it was sizzling away I looked at Janet and said the magic word....

BACON.

See, the turkey frier came with huge stainless steel draining baskets for boiling lobsters or what not.  I'm thinking I bet those will work great for deep frying bacon....

So we took all the bacon in the house.....rolled it in brown sugar and cayenne pepper and then

DEEP FRIED IT in the turkey frier......

Holy SHIT batman....it was ORGASMIC BACON

Here is a pic of the turkey and another of the bacon....

And just in case you need a further reference here is a quote just emailed from Gord..

But I have one thing to say that was the best dam bacon I have ever ate. If you ever need a reference for Bacon cooking I can be your guy.
IP address Logged

Begin doing what you want to do now.  We are not living in eternity.  We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake.  Let us use it before it is too late.   - Marie Bevon Ray
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #336 on: October 26, 2008, 03:03:59 PM »

twas the twilight of my youth and carefree bacon eating days...
when the guilt of my frivalous days of lustuos consumption began to overwhelm me.....
Bacon is as close to heaven and hell at the same time as one can get.....
                           Flower Flower Flower
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 04:40:48 PM by landshark » IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
Ron N Deb
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #337 on: October 26, 2008, 03:05:15 PM »

Bows at the Feet of the Bacon Goddess!!
 Cheers
IP address Logged

Peace N Love
Ron N Deb
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #338 on: October 26, 2008, 04:39:32 PM »

Yummmy Jes,, but but I'm giving it up... Flower

horsey ALL HAIL THE BACON GODDESS!! horsey
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 04:45:47 PM by landshark » IP address Logged

Maineahhh
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Bluegrass makes me happy.

URL icon « Reply #339 on: October 26, 2008, 05:00:19 PM »

oh my goooooooooiiiiiiiidddddddddddddd . . . that looks so yummmmyyyyyyyy! i'm thinking maybe CSI should consider deep frying our T-day turkey . . . YUM!
IP address Logged

"A lot of the artists collaborate with one another on stage throughout the festival, leaving fans and musicians alike in awe. A bunch of us are old friends, and when we get here we want to band together... Anything goes here, people are ready for any kind of music." Sammy B on TBF
Hooch
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

Freak Of The Rainbow Pork Lover

URL icon « Reply #340 on: October 26, 2008, 05:10:34 PM »

Jess,

You are DEFINITELY the Bacon Goddess!  The only reason that I'm not running out right now to buy a deep fryer to cook up some bacon is because I've let my Sam's Club membership lapse. 

Good Lord, I'm hungry for some bacon.
IP address Logged

"There is nothing in the universe more exciting than a piece of bacon."

-Dan Phillips
Flagstaff Jess
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Seize the Cocktail!

URL icon « Reply #341 on: October 26, 2008, 05:18:25 PM »

oh my goooooooooiiiiiiiidddddddddddddd . . . that looks so yummmmyyyyyyyy! i'm thinking maybe CSI should consider deep frying our T-day turkey . . . YUM!

Yummy and succulent.  Very, Very succulent.  Juiciest bird on the planet.  The remains are now stewing in a pot with green chili, onion, garlic, carrots, celery a bunch of spices and some noodles.

Deep frying the turkey seems to be the way to go.....and

IMAGINE THE SIZE OF THE GREASE BOMB A TURKEY FRIER CAN MAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP address Logged

Begin doing what you want to do now.  We are not living in eternity.  We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake.  Let us use it before it is too late.   - Marie Bevon Ray
Auntie Hope
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #342 on: October 26, 2008, 11:10:43 PM »

Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS! Go GODDESS! GO JESS!

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
IP address Logged

InFleckIt! at Hippo Campus
Flagstaff Jess
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Seize the Cocktail!

URL icon « Reply #343 on: October 27, 2008, 09:22:57 AM »

Between Janet and me it is a house full of bacon worshiping goddesses...good thing we both have gym memberships!
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #344 on: October 27, 2008, 09:41:04 AM »

Wave Hey you must of used that fryer in the  correct way Jess...
I have wanted one for forever but have only heard really negative feedback...

Too much shortening,, overflow,, fire hazzard..
But looks like you had it under control... You can be my river guide any day Jess Flower

My bacon days are coming to a close I'm afraid. I saw a film on animal rights and it really disturbed me. I love my dog more than most people I know ,,soooo maybe I'm just a little hyper sensitive but none the less... just starting to feel wrong for me.
It's gonna be difficult because I love a good steak and I will have to learn about complete protiens... wanna stay strong .... forever Medal
I like bacon Medal LOL
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 09:44:43 AM by landshark » IP address Logged

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 50 Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC