Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 05:54:27 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  for Hooch the bacon king
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 50 Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: for Hooch the bacon king  (Read 403085 times)
Hooch
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

Freak Of The Rainbow Pork Lover

URL icon « Reply #300 on: September 29, 2008, 07:51:00 PM »

As Gov  I herby declare October as  Medal  quote Bacon appreciation month quote  Medal
So that we can spend the month learning all the great things that Bacon can do.  :hop :hop :hop
Yours truly Gov A to the J  Pipe 2
May I have some crispy Bacon ? 

Back on topic!!!  Is it October yet?  Can we celebrate bacon?  Who here was eating bacon during last Friday's debate?  Who will be eating bacon Thursday night during the VP debate? 
IP address Logged

"There is nothing in the universe more exciting than a piece of bacon."

-Dan Phillips
Flagstaff Jess
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Seize the Cocktail!

URL icon « Reply #301 on: September 29, 2008, 09:06:44 PM »

As Gov  I herby declare October as  Medal  quote Bacon appreciation month quote  Medal
So that we can spend the month learning all the great things that Bacon can do.  :hop :hop :hop
Yours truly Gov A to the J  Pipe 2
May I have some crispy Bacon ? 

Back on topic!!!  Is it October yet?  Can we celebrate bacon?  Who here was eating bacon during last Friday's debate?  Who will be eating bacon Thursday night during the VP debate? 

odd coincidence...  I was pondering preparing my famous Bacon Nachos as the snack  choice for the VP debate party we are hosting this week.  EEK!
IP address Logged

Begin doing what you want to do now.  We are not living in eternity.  We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake.  Let us use it before it is too late.   - Marie Bevon Ray
Flagstaff Jess
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Seize the Cocktail!

URL icon « Reply #302 on: September 29, 2008, 09:09:44 PM »

I'm thinking I should move some of the latest posts to a new thread called "The presidential debates" since they don't follow this topic. huh

Whatever Tom, they do to!  Haven't you heard all the pig with lipstick references?   How far of a stretch is that to bacon????

Hardly none I'd say.  Cheers
IP address Logged

Begin doing what you want to do now.  We are not living in eternity.  We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake.  Let us use it before it is too late.   - Marie Bevon Ray
Hippie
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #303 on: September 29, 2008, 09:54:54 PM »

there was bacon in the beans i had with chili rellenos tonight  Flower

IP address Logged

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves. - Will Rogers
Hooch
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #304 on: September 30, 2008, 08:45:11 AM »

I'm thinking I should move some of the latest posts to a new thread called "The presidential debates" since they don't follow this topic. huh

Whatever Tom, they do to!  Haven't you heard all the pig with lipstick references?   How far of a stretch is that to bacon????

I'd say that bacon and politics go together quite well.  But it's a way different relationship than bacon and rum coffee, which is also a great combination.  In the political realm, bacon has more of a pacifier effect from the B.S. being thrown whereas with rum coffee the bacon is more of an enhancer of the experience.  Does this make sense to anyone else or is it just obvious I'm looking for a way to get the government to hand out free bacon at the polling booths on election day? 
IP address Logged

-Dan Phillips
Hooch
...is kind of a big deal

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #305 on: September 30, 2008, 08:49:44 AM »

there was bacon in the beans i had with chili rellenos tonight  Flower

I think the last time I had bacon was Friday night on a club sandwich at my favorite bar called the Blue Moon.
IP address Logged

-Dan Phillips
Auntie Hope
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #306 on: September 30, 2008, 04:00:28 PM »

Pork Futures = The Financial Realm

"Fry the Pigs" = Hippie Slang

"Fry Her Up" = The Next V.P. Debate

"From the frying pan, into the fire (ball)" = Jess' expertise!  Medal

Pork and the American Culture go hand in hand! No need to move parts of the thread!

Thanks for the offer though, Mr. Mayor!  Thumbs Up

Love ya,
Aunie Hope

Now Playing icon Listening to: A Great Acoustic Guitar Player in the office!
IP address Logged

InFleckIt! at Hippo Campus
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #307 on: September 30, 2008, 09:38:23 PM »

Pork Futures = The Financial Realm

"Fry the Pigs" = Hippie Slang

"Fry Her Up" = The Next V.P. Debate

"From the frying pan, into the fire (ball)" = Jess' expertise!  Medal

Pork and the American Culture go hand in hand! No need to move parts of the thread!

Thanks for the offer though, Mr. Mayor!  Thumbs Up

Love ya,
Aunie Hope

I guess that's like "pork barrels". LOL
IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

You can check out my Domain site or follow me on Facebook
MandoGeek
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #308 on: October 01, 2008, 02:44:51 PM »

Yeah it's finally here. Bacon Month. I just spent the last hour reading this entire thread. I sure love Bacon. I went to the MN state fair a few years ago, Makes me wanna go back next year again. Oh and the Bacon flavored Bloody Mary's, yum.
So Jess when can we go rafting? Rafting and Bacon together then throw in a huge explosion, sounds like my kind of fun.
I love you guys.
Beth

Now Playing icon Listening to: the sound of bacon sizzling in my head, Mmmmmm
IP address Logged
Flagstaff Jess
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

Seize the Cocktail!

URL icon « Reply #309 on: October 01, 2008, 05:41:40 PM »

Yeah it's finally here. Bacon Month. I just spent the last hour reading this entire thread. I sure love Bacon. I went to the MN state fair a few years ago, Makes me wanna go back next year again. Oh and the Bacon flavored Bloody Mary's, yum.
So Jess when can we go rafting? Rafting and Bacon together then throw in a huge explosion, sounds like my kind of fun.
I love you guys.
Beth

You are so right Beth....there is absolutely NO WAY one can successfully navigate a raft or better yet a wooden Dory down the Grand Canyon without bacon.  Pig is essential in the morning.  It's rowing fuel. 

I was on a trip in 2007 that unbeknownst to me was a bacon free zone.  No Pig allowed.  This dude from southern California was pig foresworn.  Thank gawd I got the menu just prior to leaving for Lee's Ferry.  My friend and I were terrified wondering how the hell we could get through the canyon rowing 18' boats and NO BACON!!!!  We stopped at Safeway on the way out of town and bought 12 pounds just for the two of us.  It was a 16 day trip.  We'd have died without it.

Imagine rowing Lava with no bacon on board.....the carnage!!!  Oh the Humanity of it all!!!  I can't bear the thought!

Sorry to dump such a scary story on you guys...... EEK! EEK! EEK!
IP address Logged

landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « Reply #310 on: October 02, 2008, 04:54:25 PM »

I'd say that bacon and politics go together quite well.  But it's a way different relationship than bacon and rum coffee, which is also a great combination.  In the political realm, bacon has more of a pacifier effect from the B.S. being thrown whereas with rum coffee the bacon is more of an enhancer of the experience.  Does this make sense to anyone else or is it just obvious I'm looking for a way to get the government to hand out free bacon at the polling booths on election day? 
Tonights debate will be interesting and I really don't think there is enough bacon on the planet to help wash down all the B.S. Flower
However the Bacon/Rum enhancer now this just might  work Cheers
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
TheBanjomatic
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #311 on: October 02, 2008, 05:50:14 PM »

I say we all eat a strip of bacon any time Palin says "Alaska" "Russia" or miss-pronounces a world leader's name.
IP address Logged

If a banjo player picks in the woods, and no one is there to hear him.... is he still making an awful lot of noise?
Auntie Hope
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #312 on: October 02, 2008, 10:09:08 PM »

I say we all eat a strip of bacon any time Palin says "Alaska" "Russia" or miss-pronounces a world leader's name.

The Debate is over.....

BURP!!!!!!!!!!

Auntie Hope  pickin :green
IP address Logged

InFleckIt! at Hippo Campus
ilovethelorax
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #313 on: October 03, 2008, 04:20:03 PM »

We were some drunk skunks going with a chug for each "maverick". Who would have guessed it would have been Biden to do it?!
IP address Logged

I think I should have no other mortal wants, if I could always have plenty of music. It seems to infuse strength into my limbs and ideas into my brain. Life seems to go on without effort, when I am filled with music.

George Eliot (1819-1880)
Ron N Deb
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #314 on: October 04, 2008, 02:16:41 AM »

In my Best <lost in space >
Dr Smith voice ....

We Are Doomed .......Doomed

Did I go too Old school with dat ?
 Cheers
IP address Logged

Peace N Love
Ron N Deb
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 50 Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC