Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2024, 01:24:28 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Mandolin bundle deals for TBF
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Mandolin bundle deals for TBF  (Read 2550 times)
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « on: July 31, 2021, 11:13:38 AM »

OK I have waited for almost 2 months for a sweatshirt and poster. I asked PBG I got 3 different answers. 2 weeks then 3 weeks. Then talk to Mandolin they offered the deal. Talked to them and they never replied. I think I need a refund. Has anyone else had this happen. Do you have a poster? A sweatshirt for TBF this year.

Not like you PBG.

Now Playing icon Listening to: Dead Horses
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
greg_from_aa
Small Member

Festivation rating 56

URL icon « Reply #1 on: August 02, 2021, 09:42:03 AM »

Waiting like you. Some consolation to know it isn't just me.
IP address Logged
Skubes
Forumvarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #2 on: August 04, 2021, 02:42:33 PM »

This seems like a really crummy situation. I know the people at the Planet have pretty well abandoned this forum. I’d try posting this to their social media pages. If enough people get on them, hopefully they make this right.
IP address Logged
landshark
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 420

3 chord's and a story that's me

URL icon « Reply #3 on: August 13, 2021, 12:21:51 PM »

This seems like a really crummy situation. I know the people at the Planet have pretty well abandoned this forum. I’d try posting this to their social media pages. If enough people get on them, hopefully they make this right.

No sir not gonna happen. We need to reinject some WTF vibes here. LOL Sit up straight and fly right kinda vibe :vibes
IP address Logged

" Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. " -  Albert Einstein
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC