Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2024, 01:12:01 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Visiting Friends in Town Park in 2021 without a TP wristband?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Visiting Friends in Town Park in 2021 without a TP wristband?  (Read 1733 times)
Jaci
Small Member

Festivation rating 240

URL icon « on: April 30, 2021, 09:18:59 PM »

We rolled over our 2020 TP passes to 2022, but currently have a pod without camping during the 2nd weekend. Will we still be able to visit with our friends in Town Park during this year's festival? We understand there will be no volunteers at the gates.  Also, will we be able to leave our pods to go up to the fence during Sam's performances? And, will we be free to visit the merchandise booth or walk through town whenever we want to? 

Now Playing icon Listening to: I'm With Her
IP address Logged

Festivaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!!!!
ratcub
Small Member

Festivation rating 3

URL icon « Reply #1 on: May 01, 2021, 10:29:07 PM »

Will there even be a merchandise booth? 
My guess is each person is expected to stay in their pod. Leave for potty break with mask on. And aren't beers ordered and brought to the pod?  It would kinda defeat the purpose of social distancing if people bunch at the front fence / rail.
I'd imagine TBGF organizers want folks to follow the rules and respect any measures put in place by the town and county health department.  My understanding is the rules can change and cancellation can happen at any time.  It would be a shame for a few people to ruin the experience for the majority.
just my two cents..
IP address Logged
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC