Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 04:30:11 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  tarp and chair shopping in grand junction?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: tarp and chair shopping in grand junction?  (Read 3370 times)
gretagirl

Festivation rating 12

URL icon « on: June 13, 2008, 07:45:58 PM »

howdy all,  Flower

we are flying into grand junction on tuesday at 4:00 pm and driving to telluride. need to buy chairs and tarps along the way. any suggestions as to where we should do this....

thanks for any help!  Cheers

kim
IP address Logged
MandoGeek
Festivarian

Festivation rating 420

URL icon « Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 08:05:43 PM »

There is a Sportsmens warehouse out by the mall, Also a Target and Walmart in the same direction. Hmmm I think on Business loop Hwy 6 / 70. Sorry you would never know I lived there for 10 years. I can't remember the names of any of the roads. Are you renting a car?  If so, ask them how to find those places. Hope to see you soon. There are also some places in Montrose to stop that are right on the way. Walmart, Target and a Sporting goods store I think??? Even more unfamiliar with Montrose.
Beth Flower
IP address Logged
Gorfolio
Small Member

Festivation rating 34

URL icon « Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 11:00:54 PM »

REI has a nice chair I'll be picking up.... Thumbs Up
IP address Logged

Can't this wait till I'm old, Can I live while I'm young?
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC