Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 08:55:26 PM
Home | Help | Login | Register Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop
News: This is the "archived" version of the old Festivarian Forum.  To create new posts, visit Festivarian.com

NavTree open  Festivarian Forum
NavTree sideNavTree open  General Category
NavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  General Discussion (Moderators: TellurideTom, BluegrassNat)
NavTree downNavTree downNavTree sideNavTree open  Hooks for Hanging a Sheet or Tapestry
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
topic icon Author Topic: Hooks for Hanging a Sheet or Tapestry  (Read 3429 times)
kimeyermann

Festivation rating 0

URL icon « on: April 18, 2017, 09:47:20 AM »

Hi Everyone -- We are usually in the family area and last year i saw someone that had these yellow hooks to hang a blanket to shade out the sun that didn't put a hole in the blanket. They said they found them on Amazon but I can not find them anywhere. Does anyone know what they are called? Last year we put eyelets in everything but everything we put them in tore the blankets and sheets. Any info you have would be helpful!

Thanks!

Kim E.

Now Playing icon Listening to: My toddler scream that I didn't put the lid on her snack cup.
IP address Logged
TellurideTom
LOVES the internet

Festivation rating 426

URL icon « Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 12:34:55 PM »

Hi Everyone -- We are usually in the family area and last year i saw someone that had these yellow hooks to hang a blanket to shade out the sun that didn't put a hole in the blanket. They said they found them on Amazon but I can not find them anywhere. Does anyone know what they are called? Last year we put eyelets in everything but everything we put them in tore the blankets and sheets. Any info you have would be helpful!

Thanks!

Kim E.

These sound like what you saw.

https://www.amazon.com/Creative-Homeowner-77-Reusable-Grommet/dp/B000247Y6W/ref=sr_1_28?ie=UTF8&qid=1492540374&sr=8-28&keywords=Tarp+Repair+Kit
IP address Logged

Happy Trails....Wave

You can check out my Domain site or follow me on Facebook
kimeyermann

Festivation rating 0

URL icon « Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 01:53:29 PM »

Thanks Telluride Tom!! That is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I didn't even think to look up the word "grommet".

Thanks a ton!

Kim
IP address Logged
Pages: [1] Go upGo Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Planet Bluegrass | Facebook | Twitter | Shop | Festivarian Forum rss feed Powered by SMF | SMF © Simple Machines LLC